COROS Vertix GPS Adventure Watch
- Especially designed for mountaineers, alpine climbers and mountain trekkers and also works well for trail running, skiing, ski touring...etc
- Premium Titanium bezel and cover finish with Sapphire glass (diamond-like coating) and 150-meter waterproof rating gives VERTIX ultra-light durability to endure the world's harshest elements.
- Unparalleled battery life with 45 days of regular use, 60 hours in full GPS mode and 150 hours in UltraMax GPS mode.
- 24/7 blood oxygen monitoring with altitude acclimation assistance and industry leading performance in extreme weather making VERTIX your Sherpa for expeditions and climbing.
- Works down to -4F/-20C with less than 30% depreciation in battery performance. Lasts for 21 hours in GPS mode under -22F/-30C extreme environment
- Enhanced Digital Knob for easy operation even with thick climbing gloves or under water. Navigation with zoom in/out using Digital Knob.
- Touch screen enabled for navigation track
- Precise analysis of training load and performance, evaluates your exertion and recommends recovery, so you can perform at your peak.
- Weigh 54g, 16% lighter than Garmin Fenix 5 Plus (64g)
The VERTIX GPS Adventure Watch provides the features and durability you need to take on even your dreams’ grandest expeditions. The longest battery life, extreme durability and altitude acclimation assistance make the VERTIX your go-to choice whether your plans call for a backyard hike or a Himalayan summit.
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
We understand that it can be hard to get the perfect fit when shopping online, or sometimes what was delivered wasn't exactly what you want. Maybe you just changed your mind. No problem, just contact us and we will offer you a replacement or a same value product swap - it's your call.
We only ask that items be returned in their original packaging and original condition (as used items can only be returned for manufacturer defect), within 7 days of purchase, and not special discounted items or use-by items.