T8 Sherpa Short V2
- Carries all your essentials - phone, water, gels, rain jacket - and more!
- Hyper-stretch mesh holds up to 2L or 1kg with minimal bounce
- Four pockets to stay organised
- Super lightweight 78gsm fabric with 4-way stretch
- Durable water repellent coating
- Reflective detailing for safer night-time running
- 6" in-seam and high side slit for extra mobility
- Comes in a reusable water resistant pouch
Bring a Sherpa* on your run!
Road, trail or mountain, these lightweight men's shorts will carry all your gear. Ditch the backpack and just run.
Sherpas are designed with no inner liner so pair with our T8 Commando V2 men's running underwear for a super comfy, guaranteed chafe-free running experience. Women's version coming soon...
Note that we have recently standardised our sizing so please double check your waist size against the dropdown menu above. Runners looking for a "racing fit" (tighter waist and less bounce) should consider going half a size smaller.
T8 Sherpa Short V2 size chart
Size Waist Size
S 29 -32"
M/L 33.5 - 36.5"
Composition - shorts (80% nylon, 20% elastane), waistband (77% nylon, 23% spandex) and mesh (68% nylon, 32% lycra).
* While colloquially known as elite mountaineer guides, Sherpas are more accurately a major ethnic group in the eastern regions of Nepal. We believe in giving back so 1% of Sherpa Short sales will be donated to the Himalayan Trust Nepal to support their fabulous work. HTN was established in 1960 by Sir Edmund Hillary and provides holistic community-led sustainable development in the Solukhumbu district, with a particular focus on healthcare, education and earthquake rebuilding.
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
We understand that it can be hard to get the perfect fit when shopping online, or sometimes what was delivered wasn't exactly what you want. Maybe you just changed your mind. No problem, just contact us and we will offer you a replacement or a same value product swap - it's your call.
We only ask that items be returned in their original packaging and original condition (as used items can only be returned for manufacturer defect), within 7 days of purchase, and not special discounted items or use-by items.