2XU Mid-Rise Compression Short~
- Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Reduced long-term overuse injuries
- Greater power output
- Heightened proprioception – awareness of limb placement for agility
- High powermesh comfort waistband for flat streamlined fit
- PWX FLEX (70D) offers optimum power and flexibility to protect the abductor, glute, quad and hamstring muscles
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- High filament yarns for dryness – wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.
- Superior grade circular knit for 360º stretch + unsurpassed power
- Highest grade elastane yarns with invista lycra®
- Antibacterial + moisture wicking
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Flat Lock stitching for maximum comfort.
Following the success of our best selling 2XU Compression Shorts, the 2XU Wide Waistband Compression Shorts offer all the same benefits with an added wide waistband for greater coverage and support. The powermesh fabric of the waistband increases the short's comfort and coverage during bends and stretches.
Engineered for muscle containment, the 2XU Wide Waistband Compression Shorts are not only breathable and light weight, but powerful enough to support all the major upper leg muscles. The wide waistband shorts can be worn on their own or as a base layer for any activity.
PWX technology utilises 2 unique fabrics; PWX Compression and 105D/K. Each fabric contains the following product enhancing features:
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
We understand that it can be hard to get the perfect fit when shopping online, or sometimes what was delivered wasn't exactly what you want. Maybe you just changed your mind. No problem, just contact us and we will offer you a replacement or a same value product swap - it's your call.
We only ask that items be returned in their original packaging and original condition (as used items can only be returned for manufacturer defect), within 7 days of purchase, and not special discounted items or use-by items.