2XU Compression Short
- Made from our 70 Denier PWX FLEX fabric to deliver optimal flexibility and movement
- Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Reduced long-term overuse injuries
- Greater power output
- Greater oxygenation of blood for faster recovery
- Heightened proprioception – awareness of limb placement for agility
- The PWX FLEX fabric delivers optimum power and flexibility to protect the abductor, glute, quad and hamstring muscles
- Drawstring waistband for an adjustable, secure fit
- Internal key pocket for essentials
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery
- High filament yarns for dryness – wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection
- Superior grade circular knit for 360º stretch + unsurpassed power
- Highest grade elastane yarns with invista lycra®
- Antibacterial + moisture wicking
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Flat Lock stitching for maximum comfort
2XU Compression Shorts are engineered for activities requiring support to the major upper leg muscles – reducing vibration, improving alignment and protecting against damage and fatigue. A popular piece for exercise, ball sports, training and competition. Can be worn on their own or as a base layer.
PWX technology utilises 2 unique fabrics: PWX Compression and 105D/K. Each fabric contains the following product enhancing features:
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
We understand that it can be hard to get the perfect fit when shopping online, or sometimes what was delivered wasn't exactly what you want. Maybe you just changed your mind. No problem, just contact us and we will offer you a replacement or a same value product swap - it's your call.
We only ask that items be returned in their original packaging and original condition (as used items can only be returned for manufacturer defect), within 7 days of purchase, and not special discounted items or use-by items.