Ferei HL40II - 1,000 Lumen LED Headlamp
- Cree's latest high-intensity XM-L2 LED offers 1,000 blazing lumens for up to 50,000 hours
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens and computer designed alloy reflector provide maximum light transmittance
- Multiple illumination settings including user-adjustable secondary power setting and flashing modes, plus precise brightness control via simple single button interface
- Fully adjustable focus
- Intelligent temperature | voltage control to maximize battery life plus battery level indicating 50% and 20% capacity
- Military grade hard-anodized finish resists scratching and corrosion
- Compact and lightweight hands-free design with fully adjustable elastic straps (including top strap) for a comfortable fit
- Conveniently charged from AC adaptor direct to battery holder or battery pack, and can be used with Lr battery packs (BP28 and BP48) for 3-6 hour run times on high
- Intelligent circuitry incorporates over-charge and reverse polarity protection
- The rechargeable version comes standard with a Panasonic 3,400mAh battery, which replaces the 2,600mAh Ferei battery sold by other retailers - so over 30% extra battery life for the same weight
- LED - 1 x CREE XM-L2 T6 with cool blue light
- Battery - 1 x Panasonic 3,400mAh 18650 Lithium-ion rechargeable battery or 3 x AA batteries
- Output - 1,000 lumens (200 meters range)
- Runtime - 4.3 hours
- Weight - 140g without battery
- Waterproof - IPX4
If you want just one light for trail running, the upgraded Ferei HL40II packs 1,000 lumens of power in a comfortable lightweight package!
The Ferei HL40II headlamp packs 1,000 lumens of illumination into a tiny, lightweight package. Made in durable aluminum, the weatherproof head unit is thoroughly protected against the elements, and even the battery pack gets an alloy cable gland to keep the rain away from the precision electronics.
The HL40II is amazingly versatile with multiple illumination settings, including a user select-able mid-point, and flashing modes. It also features an adjustable focus, which allows the user to switch from an intense focused beam to wide diffused light, and everything in between. A single band mounted control button gives you access to all the different settings. Intelligent environmental monitoring constantly checks the heat sink temperature and battery voltage to maximize the lifespan of the battery and LED.
Gone Running says - This previous HL40 model was a best seller, combining 1000 lumens plus adjustable zoom and power settings in a comfortable, lightweight setup. The updated model packs a whopping 1,000 lumens for the same price and weight.
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
We understand that it can be hard to get the perfect fit when shopping online, or sometimes what was delivered wasn't exactly what you want. Maybe you just changed your mind. No problem, just contact us and we will offer you a replacement or a same value product swap - it's your call.
We only ask that items be returned in their original packaging and original condition (as used items can only be returned for manufacturer defect), within 7 days of purchase, and not special discounted items or use-by items.