New Balance MFCIMRB - Men's FuelCell Impulse
- Type: Cushioning, Competition
- Weight: 232.5 grams (8.2 oz)
- The sleek, speed-seeking upper features a bootie construction and a double jacquard forefoot for lightweight, breathable performance.
- 6 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 6 mm drop are approximate
- Bootie construction for a custom like fit
- FuelCell is a nitrogen-infused foam that drives the athlete off the cushioning platform quickly and delivers long-lasting performance
- Innovative REVlite midsole provides premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance
- Synthetic/mesh upper
Powered by revolutionary nitrogen-injected forefoot technology, the new FuelCell Impulse for men is designed to provide athletes with a faster-than-fast feeling ride. This fit is powerful and responsive with a strategic Launch Angle outsole designed for enhanced toe off complimented by lightweight REVlite cushioning.
Men's Neutral Cushioned
Nitrogen-infused FuelCell forefoot technology helps drive each step
REVlite midsole foam provides lightweight, lasting comfort
Speed Ready Fit
Bootie construction and a jacquard knit forefoot deliver light, breathable performance
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
We understand that it can be hard to get the perfect fit when shopping online, or sometimes what was delivered wasn't exactly what you want. Maybe you just changed your mind. No problem, just contact us and we will offer you a replacement or a same value product swap - it's your call.
We only ask that items be returned in their original packaging and original condition (as used items can only be returned for manufacturer defect), within 7 days of purchase, and not special discounted items or use-by items.