Oxsitis Hydragon Ace 17
- AIRBACK Control, back ventilation technology with ultra-fast drying
- 2L Oxsitis water pocket with Quick Connect and quick tube attachment system, to facilitate water filling and cleaning of your water pocket
- New "Blaster Valve" high-flow suction valve for drinking with its elastic strap attaching to the shoulder strap to prevent leakage and facilitate its accessibility
- Equipped with mandatory safety equipment (survival cover, integrated whistle)
- Easy Fix Pole control, an Oxsitis® innovation, stick door system
Zip waterproof and anti-noise
- Waterproof smartphone pocket with passage for earphones
- Reflective marking to be visible and to do sport in tute security at night
- New lycra storage pockets
- Easy-access food pockets for your energy bars and gels
- All pockets are resealable with powerful magnets
- Ergonomic, stable bottle pockets on the front of the backpack
- Interior ergonomic pockets: survival cover, wallet, keys, battery head lamp, inner tube, bicycle pump, textile, windproof ...
- Adjustable Velcros (scratch) adjustments (without any strap that strolls)
- Easy to connect pectoral adjustment with integrated whistle
Sensitive elastic ventral adjustment
- Lightweight bag comes with full equipment for running
- New 2-liter Oxsitis® TPU water pocket with Quick Connect for easy water filling and cleaning of your water bag
- Unique configuration for women (chest cut straps)
- The bag set and accessories are high quality
- Easy Fix Pole control, an Oxsitis® innovation, stick door system
- Zip waterproof and anti-noise
- Watertight closures: Does not fear water
- GUARANTEED 2 YEARS
- Collection 2017
- Airback Control technology for better ventilation and comfort for your back
- LARGE STORAGE CAPACITY
- The hydration bag HYDRAGON® Ace 17L is comfortable with an optimal load distribution
- New: New lycra pockets and reflective markings
- Materials: Ripstop, Ultra light & Strong, quick drying
- Innovation Oxsitis: Easy Fix Pole control
- Color: Gray and blue
- Volume: 17 liters of storage
- Hydration system: Oxsitis® 2-liter water pocket with Quick Connect (supplied) - compatible water bag (1L and 2L) / flexible water bottles / flasks
- Weight: 300 g
- Sizes: S (<1m70 / <to 65kg); M (1m70 to 1m85 / 65kg to 80kg); L (> 1m85 /> to 80kg)
- References: S (4360S); M (4360M) and L (4360L)
Manufacture: Development and assembly in France - Bag made in Asia
- Handwashing to keep the waterproof properties of the backpack Do not machine wash.
- Fast drying in the open air
- Rinse your Water Pocket after each use and wipe a cloth or sopalin inside to dry
- Clean your mixer with boiling water after each use to optimize the hygiene of your hydration system or simply wash it in the dishwasher.
Once a month, we recommend that you remove the valves from the mixer to clean them if you use your bag more than once a week. (Unclip the valve with a knife or a wrench, clean it, then put the valve back into the mixer by clipping it with the plastic ring).
- Install your entire hydration system on your backpack.
- Fill your water pocket and attach it to the top of your bag with velcro (scratch)
- We advise you to make the air vacuum to eliminate the swings of the pocket: to do this, turn your pocket with water and aspirate the air
- Position the faucet on your mixer horizontally
- Drink with aspirate water
For drinking energy drinks, we recommend that you use the CLIMADRINK® effort products for a better nutritional intake
- Turn your mixer upside down, unscrew the cap of your drink and clip your drink from the top into the mixer slot provided.
- Reposition the mixer in its pocket normally.
- Turn the faucet vertically and drink by aspirating to have your isotonic drink perfectly dosed.
The HYDRAGON® Ace 17L is a hydration bag with 17 liters of storage space. Equipped with a water bag of 2L. Ergonomics, comfort and stability in 300 grams of innovation. Suitable for long trails. It is very complete and will allow you to transport the water and the indispensable accessories for your Trail / Raid / VTT outings and to hydrate you efficiently. This bag has been designed to optimize your hydration and comfort. Its large storage capacity, its light weight and its innovative structure, will allow you to approach serenely all your adventures. Equipped with a lateral adjustment system optimizing its stability and comfort. Equipped with the AIRBACK Control ventilation system, specially designed to maximize the maintenance of the bag on the back with the maximum breathability to optimize comfort.
The hydration pack HYDRAGON® Ace 17L comes with a water bag 2L "antimicrobial & taste free" technology with a double connection for easy filling and cleaning.
Choose your size :
Choose your size is important, check your measurements S (<1m70 / <to 65kg); M (1m70 to 1m85 / 65kg to 80kg); L (> 1m85 /> to 80kg)
Clever storage :
Unique settings in the world :
The bag will not be under warranty if it is washed in the washing. Oxsitis advises you to wash it by hand.
What is Ripstop material and why is it used in our bags?
The bag is made of a special and special material called Ripstop. It is a fabric made of nylon, which is manufactured by a special reinforcement technique which makes it extremely resistant to tearing. During weaving, the reinforcing threads (thickness) are interlaced at regular intervals in a pattern of hatching. The thin, lightweight Ripstop fabric has a three-dimensional structure thanks to the larger wires being interwoven into a thinner fabric.
Advantages of the Ripstop :
Its weight-resistance ratio and its incredible impermeability. The materials used to make this fabric are tear-resistant (cotton, silk, polyester and polypropylene, with a nylon content limited to the hatched yarns, which makes it highly resistant to tearing).
Examples of material in which the material is found Riptstop :
In the sails of boats and spies, hot air balloons, kites, parachutes, certain types of hovercraft, camping equipment (light tents and sleeping bags), flags and other applications requiring a lightweight and durable fabric. Ripstop reinforcement is incorporated into heavy fabrics requiring extreme durability, such as that used in Nomex protective uniforms for firefighters and sportswear.
How to use it?
Setting up the beverage dose :
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
We understand that it can be hard to get the perfect fit when shopping online, or sometimes what was delivered wasn't exactly what you want. Maybe you just changed your mind. No problem, just contact us and we will offer you a replacement or a same value product swap - it's your call.
We only ask that items be returned in their original packaging and original condition (as used items can only be returned for manufacturer defect), within 7 days of purchase, and not special discounted items or use-by items.