HOKA Men's Clifton 5
- A more open engineered mesh construction with fewer overlays than previous versions to optimize breathability and comfort
- Reinforced eyestays for durability
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride
- Full EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE® cushioning
- Moderate heel bevel provides smooth heel transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- 266.5g / 9.4 oz
- Weight is based on size US 9 and may vary depending on size
- Drop: 5mm
- Heel: 29mm
- Forefoot: 24mm
True to its award-winning heritage, the Clifton 5 is light, cushy, and very, very fast. Central to its design is the famed HOKA ONE ONE® midsole geometry and a trusted foam package to ensure consistent cushioning through the life of the shoe. Combined with the forgiving and adaptive forefoot, we’re talking a smooth, smooth ride. And to top it all, the 5 has a clean, engineered mesh upper to optimize breathability and comfort. Go in comfort and speed.
Best For Road Stability Neutral Cushion Balanced
100% satisfaction guaranteed.