Altra - Men's Timp Trail
The Altra Timp, the newest addition to the Altra Trail Running family. Named after Mount Timpanogos in Utah, this varied trail running shoe should offer enough cushion and protection for longer trail running.
Built on the same performance last as the Superior 3.0, the Timp has a similar fit, but with 6mm more protection underfoot and it features asymmetrical lacing.
In terms of cushioning, the Altra Timp should fill the gap between the Lone Peak and Olympus. With its 29mm stack height, this versatile trail shoe should offer more padding than the Lone Peak while being less bulky than the Olympus. For optimal traction, a MaxTrac outsole is paired with 4mm lugs for a protective ride on the trails.
On the upper, a water resistant top construction is combined with TPU overlays to enhance durability and keep your feet dry on wet trail runs. GaiterTrap technology will help secure your favorite trail running gaiter.
- Ideal Uses: Trail running, Ultrarunning, Trail Racing, Fast Packing
- Cushioning: High
- Stack Height: 29mm
- Weight: 10.7 oz. / 303g
- Designed to improve: Natural Foot Positioning, Toe Splay, Comfort
- Platform: Fully Cushioned Zero Drop platform and FootShape toe box
- Last: PFS2-M
- Midsole: Ultralight EVA with A-Bound
- Outsole: DruaTread Rubber with TrailClaw
- Insole: 6mm Contour Footbed
- Upper: 360 Reflective Upper
- Other Features: 4 Point Gaiter Trap Technology
We Also Recommend