HOKA Men's Evo Mafate
- Patented MATRYX® technology features Kevlar wires to optimize foot hold in strategic areas
- Non-wicking treated fabric optimizes water drainage
- High abrasion MATRYX® upper material that improves durability in any conditions
- Strategically padded microfiber tongue provides comfort right where you need it
- Early stage Meta-Rocker geometry which optimizes heel-to-toe transitions
- Lightweight compressed EVA top midsole provides underfoot comfort to get you through long hours on the trail
- Rubberized foam midsole/outsole provides responsiveness and resistance to compression
- Sculpted arch pod support for medial control
- 272.2g/ 9.6 oz
- Weight is based on size US 9 and may vary depending on size
- Drop: 4mm
- Heel: 33mm
- Forefoot: 29mm
Named for an infamous location at one of the world’s wildest and toughest 100-mile races on Reunion Island, the EVO Mafate is the ultimate endurance trail running shoe. With the unique HOKA ONE ONE® design combination of Meta-Rocker, Active Foot Frame, and a super cushioned midsole as a start point, the EVO Mafate is a showcase of trail shoe innovation. HOKA ONE ONE® employs rubberized foam to increase response, grip and durability to the midsole, while a patented MATRYX® fabric upper delivers exceptional foothold (strategically placed Kevlar stabilizers support the foot), protection, and water drainage. And 5mm Vibram® Megagrip lugs on the outsole ensure that when your feet are on the ground, they’re truly on the ground. No terrain too tough. No distance too far.
Best For Trail Stability Neutral Cushion Balanced
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
We understand that it can be hard to get the perfect fit when shopping online, or sometimes what was delivered wasn't exactly what you want. Maybe you just changed your mind. No problem, just contact us and we will offer you a replacement or a same value product swap - it's your call.
We only ask that items be returned in their original packaging and original condition (as used items can only be returned for manufacturer defect), within 7 days of purchase, and not special discounted items or use-by items.