HOKA Men's Speedgoat 2
- Oversize EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Wider platform designed to provide stable base on varied terrain
- Vibram MegaGrip hi-traction outsole with multi-directional 5mm lugs for supreme grip on technical trails
- Open engineered mesh construction to maximize breathability and support on the trail
- 277.8g/ 9.8 oz
- Weight is based on size US 9 and may vary depending on size
- Drop: 4.5mm
- Heel: 32mm
- Forefoot: 27.5mm
Inspired by Karl Meltzer, who holds the record for most 100-mile trail race wins, the fastest completion of the (2,190 mile) Appalachian Trail, and epitomizes the "go everywhere, run everything" attitude, this shoe is designed to attack all breeds of technical trail. And with this bold, fully redesigned iteration, the fit, stability, and durability are improved. Built on a new last, the wider midsole creates a more stable platform for the foot and offers a wider toe box with reinforced areas where your feet need them. The outsole features deeper, more aggressive Vibram lugs which hold up to all kinds of rugged terrain, while the more forgiving upper offers improved comfort up top. The SPEEDGOAT 2 means business. This is one fast, tough trail running shoe.
Best For Trail Stability Moderate Cushion Balanced
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
We understand that it can be hard to get the perfect fit when shopping online, or sometimes what was delivered wasn't exactly what you want. Maybe you just changed your mind. No problem, just contact us and we will offer you a replacement or a same value product swap - it's your call.
We only ask that items be returned in their original packaging and original condition (as used items can only be returned for manufacturer defect), within 7 days of purchase, and not special discounted items or use-by items.