Altra - Men's Olympus 3.0
The Olympus 3.0 has been completely revamped for more support, stability and traction on any terrain. The upper mesh is more breathable and durable and features printed mountain graphics, and a 4-point GaiterTrap™. The midsole is more flexible and responsive now thanks to the addition of InnerFlex and shaving down the stack height by 2mm. The Vibram MegaGrip outsole has been widened in the heel area for increased stability, and the middle groove has also been widened for better traction in wet conditions.
FOOTSHAPE™ TOE BOX
Altra's FootShape™ Toe Box allows the toes to relax and spread out naturally and the big toe to remain in a straight position for maxium stability and power.
ZERO DROP™ PLATFORM
Every Altra shoe features a Zero Drop™ Platform that places the heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground for natural alignment and a low-impact landing.
An innovative hook-and-loop tab that secures your gaiters to your trail shoe to keep dirt and debris out.
A high performance sticky rubber compound featuring unparalleled grip on wet and dry surfaces, rugged longevity and optimal ground adaptability.
A bouncy compound made of recycled material that protects your foot from hard surfaces and increases energy return.
Grid-like grooves in the midsole allow your foot to flex while being lighter, for more speed and better performance.
- Ideal Uses: Trail Running, Hiking, Fastpacking, Trail Racing
- Improves: Natural Foot Positioning, Toe Splay, Comfort
- Cushioning: High
- Stack Height: 33 mm
- Weight: 10.7 oz. / 283 g
- Platform: Fully Cushioned Zero Drop™ platform and FootShape™ toe box
- Midsole: Dual Layer EVA / A-Bound™ with InnerFlex™
- Outsole: Durable Rubber with Vibram® MegaGrip®
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- Upper: Abrasion Resistant Mesh with minimal seams
- Other Features: Natural Ride System
We Also Recommend