Altra - Women's Olympus 3.5
- Ideal Uses: Trail Running, Hiking, Fastpacking, Trail Racing
- Improves: Natural Foot Positioning, Toe Splay, Comfort
- Cushioning: High
- Stack Height: 33 mm
- Weight: 8.9 oz. / 252 g
- Platform: Fully Cushioned Zero Drop™ platform and FootShape™ toe box
- Midsole: Dual Layer EVA / A-Bound™ with InnerFlex™
- Outsole: Durable Rubber with Vibram® MegaGrip®
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- Upper: Abrasion Resistant Mesh with minimal seams
- Other Features: Natural Ride System
Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your trail run.
FOOTSHAPE™ TOE BOX
Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents.
The Fit4Her™ technology means we customize every women's shoe to the unique anatomy of the female foot.
Hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe.
Canted lugs positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to provide traction at toe off.
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
We understand that it can be hard to get the perfect fit when shopping online, or sometimes what was delivered wasn't exactly what you want. Maybe you just changed your mind. No problem, just contact us and we will offer you a replacement or a same value product swap - it's your call.
We only ask that items be returned in their original packaging and original condition (as used items can only be returned for manufacturer defect), within 7 days of purchase, and not special discounted items or use-by items.