Asics Women's Gel Nimbus 24
Foot TypeHigh arches
Push OffThe pressure is on smaller toes on outside of foot.
Considered InjuriesPlantar fasciitis, shin splints, ankle strain.
How your foot contacts the groundThe outer side of the heel hits the ground at an increased angle with little or no normal pronation, causing a large transmission of shock through the lower leg.
Foot TypeNormal size arches
Push OffThere is even distribution from the front of the foot.
Considered InjuriesLess likely due to effective shock absorption, but neutral runners are not immune to injury.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
- 👟Engineered mesh upper wraps the foot with a soft feel while improving breathability
- 👟Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
👟Trusstic System® technology - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
👟FF BLAST+™ cushioning creates a softer landing and a more responsive toe-off
👟FLYTEFOAM™ cushioning provides lightweight impact absorption
👟OrthoLite™ X-55 sockliner improves step-in comfort
- 👟Reflective details improve visibility in low-light conditions
- 👟360-degrees of GEL® technology cushioning provides excellent shock absorption
- 👟The shoe's upper is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- 👟ASICS LITE™ rubber is lighter, stronger, and more sustainable than standard outsole rubbers
- 👟AHAR™ outsole rubber improves durability
- 👟Wide Fit
Product details: (women's US size 8)
Forefoot Height: 10mm
Heel Height: 26mm
Heel Drop: 16 mm
Weight: 247 g/8.7 oz
Support: Underpronation, Neutral
Cushion: MaximumThe GEL-NIMBUS® 24 (Wide) shoe offers advanced impact protection for your distance training. Creating a softer landing in every step, this shoe is also approx. 10g lighter than the previous version. The upper’s soft engineered mesh and flexible midfoot panel make these shoes more comfortable during long runs. By moving seamlessly with your foot, they help your stride feel smoother in every step. FF BLAST PLUS™ cushioning keeps the shoe lightweight while providing a softer feeling underfoot. This material also helps increase the shoe's rebound properties at the toe-off stage.
Designed For Underpronation /Neutral
Tech & Materials
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
We understand that it can be hard to get the perfect fit when shopping online, or sometimes what was delivered wasn't exactly what you want. Maybe you just changed your mind. For all full priced articles*, no problem, just contact us and we will offer you a replacement or a same value product swap - it's your call.
We only ask that items be returned in their original packaging and original condition (as used items can only be returned for manufacturer defect), within 7 days of purchase, and *not be special discounted items or use-by items.
Please note however, clearance sale items are not returnable. Sold as seen.