Black Diamond Distance Carbon Z Trekking Poles
Black Diamond’s Distance Carbon Z is BD's lightest Z-Pole engineered for those who travel fast. With 100% carbon construction, the Distance Carbon Z weighs just 9.3 ounces (265g) for 100cm and features a three-section foldable design that allows for fast-response deployment. DB have improved the Distance Carbon Z’s joint support making them 30% stiffer, and they’re now more durable with reinforcements around the locking mechanism and upper shaft. Non-scarring rubber Tech Tips and a lightweight, EVA foam grip round out this pole as a lightweight detail-driven pillar in pole tech.
- Improved joint support and stiffness
- More durable with added aluminum ring to protect carbon
- Lightweight, EVA foam grip with breathable, moisture-wicking grip
- Non-slip EVA foam mini-grip extension
- Three-section foldable design with speed-cone deployment
- 100% carbon fiber construction
- Interchangeable, non-scarring rubber Tech Tips and carbide Tech Tips
- Stopper basket with shaft catcher to secure folded sections
Series : Distance
Weight Per Pair :
[100 cm] 265 g (9.3 oz)
[110 cm] 275 g (9.7 oz)
[120 cm] 285 g (10 oz)
[130 cm] 295 g (10.4 oz)
Usable Length :
[100 cm] 100 cm (39 in)
[110 cm] 110 cm (43 in)
[120 cm] 120 cm (47 in)
[130 cm] 130 cm (51 in)
Collapsed Length :
[100 cm] 33 cm (13 in)
[110 cm] 36 cm (14 in)
[120 cm] 40 cm (16 in)
[130 cm] 43 cm (17 in)
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
We understand that it can be hard to get the perfect fit when shopping online, or sometimes what was delivered wasn't exactly what you want. Maybe you just changed your mind. For all full priced articles*, no problem, just contact us and we will offer you a replacement or a same value product swap - it's your call.
We only ask that items be returned in their original packaging and original condition (as used items can only be returned for manufacturer defect), within 7 days of purchase, and *not be special discounted items or use-by items.