BV Sports BOOSTER Elite - Effort sleeve~
This new range is the result of two years of research, and brings give major technical and scientific innovations, all condensed into 25 grams of next-generation material.
The BOOSTER was created in 2003 as a collaboration between the French Track & Field 4x100 Relay Team and the BV SPORT Research and Development Centre. The product is the result of exertion-specific manufacturing technology.
The BOOSTER encourages the vertical movement of the leg muscles and soleus by reducing oscillatory movement, the source of fatigue and muscular injuries.
The progressive compression (BV SPORT patent) improves venous return and promotes the oxygenation of muscles, tendons and ligaments during physical exertion, thus optimising athletic performance.
Regular wear delays the sensation of heavy legs and considerably reduces cramping. The BOOSTER still allows a normal sock to be worn.
Used in conjunction with our range of recovery socks, you can be sure of carrying out your activities under the best physiological conditions.
Characteristics of Booster Elite
Modern imaging (MRI and echo-Doppler) has allowed a new definition of the function of the sports person’s calf, the real peripheral heart. The conclusions of our most recent scientific research into the muscular and vascular physiology and anatomy of the leg have enabled us to develop and adjust our Booster Elite.
- The BOOSTER ELITE exists in 10 different sizes
- It is produced in our unit of production in France
- It benefits from the CE LABEL (medical side)
- You can use your own ankle sock in combination to BOOSTER ELITE
1 – COMPRESSION OF THE CALF (peripheral heart)
- Calculated, adapted pressures to optimize the muscular and vascular performance of the calf
- Light pressure on the ankle: respect of anatomical structures
- System patented by BV SPORT and validated by highly conclusive scientific studies
- Patent PCT/FR97/01892
- Patent PCT/FR00/01956
2 – AERO-TIBIAL WINDOWS
- Specific lightweight knitting at tibia level.
- Protection of the pre-tibial sensitive structures: periosteum, superficial nerves and microcirculation
3 – ASYMETRIC G-CONCEPT
- As close as possible to the anatomy and physiology of the calf.
- Optimizes the performance of the propulsory muscles of the calf.
4 – SOLEUS PROTECTION SYSTEM
- Supports the Achilles’ tendon
- Improves the tonicity of the stabilizer muscles of the calf and reduces parasite vibrations and oscillations
5 – NEXTGEN CERAMIC THREAD
- Cross-section thin stranded thread charged with ceramic-based nanoparticles
- This new thread favours the venous return and improves thermoregulation
6 – CALF SUPPORT
- Reinforced knitting at calf level. It improves the muscular support of the calf, it reduces the oscillatory movements and vibrations witch could be at the origin of heaviness or muscular injuries
7 – MEDICAL CONCEPT
- The BOOSTER range is manufactured on medical circular knitting machines and bears the CE marking, thus conferring on our products the same control and strictness as those applied to a medicinal product
- Composition - polyamide 69%, elastane 21%, ceramic thread 10%
We Also Recommend