Altra - Men's King MT 1.5
The Altra King MT is made for runners who embrace mud, rocks and burly mountain climbs and has made its mark as the quintessential king of the mud. The King MT 1.5 features a new upper with reinforced mesh and enhanced drainage features at the toes and medial midfoot, The FootLock™ strap has been moved medially and lower down the arch for increased comfort, and the neoprene inside the heel is softer and more secure. The awesome, grippy Vibram® outsole, 6mm lugs, and the dual nature Altra Ego™ midsole are too good to change, so we kept them the same.
An innovative hook-and-loop tab that secures your gaiters to your trail shoe to keep dirt and debris out,
A high performance sticky rubber compound featuring unparalleled grip on wet and dry surfaces, rugged longevity and optimal ground adaptability.
Sandwiched between the A-Bound and EVA midsole, the StoneGuard offers flexible protection from rugged terrain by deflecting rocks into the midsole for a smooth, stable ride.
Canted lugs positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to provide traction at toe off.
Innovative, adjustable midfoot strap to hep securely lock your foot in on steep descents and uneven terrain
DuraTread: Durable outsole rubber made to last long and offer great grip on both tame and technical terrain.
- Ideal Uses: Off-Road Running, Peak Bagging, Obstacle Course Racing
- Improves: Natural Foot Positioning, Toe Splay, Comfort
- Cushioning: Light
- Stack Height: 19 mm
- Weight: 8.5 oz. / 241 g
- Designed To Improve: Natural Foot Positioning, Toe Splay, Comfort
- Platform: Fully Cushioned Zero Drop™ platform and FootShape™ toe box
- Last: RFS-M
- Midsole: Altra EGO™
- Outsole: Vibram® MegaGrip® with 6 mm lugs
- Insole: 6 mm Contour Footbed
- Upper: Quick-drying and draining Ripstop® nylon with increased drainage near toes and midfoot
- Other Features: Softer Neoprene at heel, improved midfoot strap placement
We Also Recommend