Garmin Forerunner 630~
GPS Smartwatch with Advanced Running Metrics
- Touchscreen GPS running watch with a high resolution color display
- Advanced running dynamics¹ include ground contact time balance, stride length and vertical ratio
- Features stress score, performance condition and lactate threshold²
- Connected features³: automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, live tracking, audio prompts, music controls, smart notifications and social media sharing
- Download data fields, watch faces, widgets and applications from Connect IQ™
All the Numbers to Measure a Runner
Whether you’re training for your first marathon or looking to crush a personal record, Forerunner 630 provides all the extensive data you need for training and racing. Check your form by pairing your 630 with the HRM-Run™ monitor to measure cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time¹. Additional running dynamics include ground contact time balance, stride length and vertical ratio.
The Proof of Your Potential
Forerunner 630 uses extended physiological metrics to help you get the most out of your workouts and feel confident with what you can accomplish when you toe the line. Once Forerunner 630 learns your lactate threshold through a guided test, you can apply it to your heart rate training when setting up zones. Overall training load, sleep, nutrition and general life stress play a role in how you will perform in a tough workout. To give you a better idea of what days you should aim for a tough workout or use as a recovery day, Forerunner 630 provides you with a stress score based off your heart rate. Performance condition is another feature that gives you an idea of how you will fare in a workout. As you run, this feature analyzes your pace, heart rate and heart rate variability to make a real-time assessment of your ability to perform.
When planning a strategy for your next race, Forerunner 630 measures your VO2 max² and can predict your race times for several distances, providing you with a time target. It also lets you know when to back off your training after a grueling workout or race with its built-in recovery advisor2.
Customize Your Watch and Your Training
No two runners are the same, and neither are their goals. Set yourself up to reach yours by downloading advanced workouts and training plans to your watch from Garmin Connect. You can even customize your data fields, and download watch faces, widgets and applications all for free at Connect IQ.
It's Simple. Period.
Concise, easy-to-understand charts, graphs, maps and more let you view your activities, track progress toward goals and wirelessly upload and share relevant data directly with the online Garmin Connect network. So, you can compete with friends or family members on weekly step or running challenges — and compare your results in real time, using the LiveTrack feature. You can also use the app’s wireless connectivity links to receive current weather conditions, forecasts and smart notifications right on your compatible Garmin device.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery - up to 16 hours in GPS mode or 4 weeks watch + activity tracking + notifications
- Colour display in 215 x 180 pixels
- Compatible with GPS and GLONASS satellites for improved accuracy
- In-built accelerometer for indoor workouts
- Garmin Connect compatible with automatic sync and activity tracking
- 200 hours of activity data
- Water rating - 5 ATM
- Weight - 44g
In the box - Forerunner 630 GPS watch, charging/data cradle, manual
We Also Recommend