Garmin Forerunner 235 with Wrist-based Heart Rate
GPS Running Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate
- Tracks distance, pace, time, heart rate and more
- Connected features¹: automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, live tracking, audio prompts, smart notifications and social media sharing
- Activity tracking² counts daily steps, distance, calories and sleep
- Download data fields, watch faces, widgets and applications from Connect IQ™
Heart Rate Measured at the Wrist
Forerunner 235 with Elevate™ heart rate technology measures heart rate at the wrist 24/7, giving you the option to run without a strap. Its colorful gauge identifies your heart rate zone and beats per minute in real time.
Customize Your Watch and Your Training
No two runners are the same, and neither are their goals. Set yourself up to reach yours by downloading advanced workouts and training plans to your watch from Garmin Connect. You can even customize your data fields, and download watch faces, widgets and applications all for free at Connect IQ.
On and Off the Road Running
A built-in accelerometer captures distance and pace data when you’re running on an indoor track or treadmill, with no need for a separate foot pod accessory. Once you’re done running, it doubles as an activity tracker², counting your steps and calories throughout the day. It also reminds you to move after sitting for more than an hour. Forerunner 235 is compatible with GPS and GLONASS satellites to locate your position quickly and precisely whether you’re running deep in the woods or near tall buildings.
It's Simple. Period.
Concise, easy-to-understand charts, graphs, maps and more let you view your activities, track progress toward goals and wirelessly upload and share relevant data directly with the online Garmin Connect network. So, you can compete with friends or family members on weekly step or running challenges — and compare your results in real time, using the LiveTrack feature. You can also use the app’s wireless connectivity links to receive current weather conditions, forecasts and smart notifications right on your compatible Garmin device.
1When paired with a compatible smartphone
²Activity tracking accuracy
³When using the Garmin Connect Mobile app
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery - up to 11 hours in GPS mode or 9 days watch + activity tracking + notifications + HR
- Colour display in 215 x 180 pixels
- Compatible with GPS and GLONASS satellites for improved accuracy
- In-built accelerometer for indoor workouts
- Garmin Connect compatible with automatic sync and activity tracking
- 200 hours of activity data
- Water rating - 5 ATM
- Weight - 42g
In the box - Forerunner 235 GPS sport watch with inbuilt Elevate™ HR optical sensor, charging/data cradle, manuals
Gone Running says - For those not doing long ultras, this is an excellent option with an improved screen size, better tracking via GLONASS satellites and an even more lightweight package (42g vs 54g).
We Also Recommend