HOKA ONE ONE Carbon X SPE
- Light, stripped-back upper engineered in single-layer, polyester mesh
- Mesh bootie provides a secure fit
- Molded heel reinforcement for added support
- Tongue-free construction provides a comfortable, seamless fit
- Early stage Meta-Rocker delivers an up-tempo ride
- Light and resilient PROFLY X technology provides both a soft and propulsive experience
- Carefully positioned carbon fiber plate delivers a smooth transition through the gait cycle.
- Wider forefoot platform provides support and stability along with an accommodating and comfortable fit
- Rubberized foam outsole offers a lightweight, responsive, yet durable ground contact
- Weight is based on size US 9 and may vary depending on size
- Drop: 5mm
- Heel: 32mm
- Forefoot: 27mm
Positioned as an endurance racer, the Carbon X-SPE delivers the same propulsive speed as its predecessor in a street-ready silhouette. Engineered with a responsive, carbon fiber plate and aggressive Meta-Rocker, this performance shoe is a formidable competitor. Created in a limited run, the Carbon X-SPE sports a tongue-free upper encased in a soft, mesh bootie and lined in a thin, mono-mesh that hugs the forefoot. Featuring a unique combination of foams, this special edition style delivers an inherently soft, stable and responsive ride.
Best For Road Stability Neutral Cushion Responsive
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
We understand that it can be hard to get the perfect fit when shopping online, or sometimes what was delivered wasn't exactly what you want. Maybe you just changed your mind. No problem, just contact us and we will offer you a replacement or a same value product swap - it's your call.
We only ask that items be returned in their original packaging and original condition (as used items can only be returned for manufacturer defect), within 7 days of purchase, and not special discounted items or use-by items.