HOKA Men's Clifton 5
- A more open engineered mesh construction with fewer overlays than previous versions to optimize breathability and comfort
- Reinforced eyestays for durability
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride
- Full EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE® cushioning
- Moderate heel bevel provides smooth heel transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- 266.5g / 9.4 oz
- Weight is based on size US 9 and may vary depending on size
- Drop: 5mm
- Heel: 29mm
- Forefoot: 24mm
True to its award-winning heritage, the Clifton 5 is light, cushy, and very, very fast. Central to its design is the famed HOKA ONE ONE® midsole geometry and a trusted foam package to ensure consistent cushioning through the life of the shoe. Combined with the forgiving and adaptive forefoot, we’re talking a smooth, smooth ride. And to top it all, the 5 has a clean, engineered mesh upper to optimize breathability and comfort. Go in comfort and speed.
Best For Road Stability Neutral Cushion Balanced
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
We understand that it can be hard to get the perfect fit when shopping online, or sometimes what was delivered wasn't exactly what you want. Maybe you just changed your mind. No problem, just contact us and we will offer you a replacement or a same value product swap - it's your call.
We only ask that items be returned in their original packaging and original condition (as used items can only be returned for manufacturer defect), within 7 days of purchase, and not special discounted items or use-by items.