HOKA Men's Clifton 7
- Open-engineered sandwich mesh construction delivers the ultimate in breathable comfort
- Lightweight mesh gusset prevents tongue migration
- Reinforced eyestays provide increased durability
- New vertical pull tab for easy entry MIDSOLE
- Early-stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
- Full-compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning OUTSOLE
- Moderate heel bevel for a smooth transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Full ground contact designed for a smooth and stable ride
- Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones reduce weight
- 247g / 8.7 oz
- Weight is based on size US 9 and may vary depending on size
- Stack Height : 29mm/24mm
- Drop: 5mm
The shoe that changed runners’ perceptions of what HOKA could be, the Clifton 7 joins the award-winning Clifton family. Building on Clifton’s best-loved qualities, the “7” continues to deliver the perfect combination of soft and light. Crafted with the same midsole and ride characteristics, the Clifton 7 features a streamlined silhouette and updated upper made from engineered mesh. Outfitted with a plush collar that eases Achilles pressure, this daily runner is equipped with an intuitive pull tab at the heel for easy on-and-off. Find your sweet spot in the Clifton 7.
Best For Road Stability Neutral Cushion Balanced
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
We understand that it can be hard to get the perfect fit when shopping online, or sometimes what was delivered wasn't exactly what you want. Maybe you just changed your mind. No problem, just contact us and we will offer you a replacement or a same value product swap - it's your call.
We only ask that items be returned in their original packaging and original condition (as used items can only be returned for manufacturer defect), within 7 days of purchase, and not special discounted items or use-by items.