HOKA Women's Carbon X
- Single layer engineered mesh upper offers breathability across forefoot
- Embroidery reinforcement delivers a secure heel fit
- Gusseted tongue provides a lightweight mid-foot lockdown
- Early stage Meta-Rocker delivers an up-tempo ride
- Light and resilient PROFLY X technology provides both a soft and propulsive experience
- Carefully positioned Carbon fiber plate curls under the lateral toes to deliver a smooth transition through the gait cycle
- Wider forefoot platform provides support and stability along with an accommodating and comfortable fit
- Rubberized foam outsole offers a lightweight, responsive, yet durable ground contact
- Weight is based on size W US 7 and may vary depending on size
- Drop: 5mm
- Heel: 32mm
- Forefoot: 27mm
The Carbon X is a formidable competitor. Made using never-before-seen HOKA ONE ONE® technology, this high-performance shoe features a specially engineered carbon fiber plate and an aggressive Meta-Rocker, designed to provide an efficient, propulsive ride. HOKA's PROFLY X technology, a special combination of foams, employed with HOKA's trademark geometry, delivers an inherently stable, soft and responsive experience. Completed with a lightweight upper scrutinized through the lens of speed, the Carbon X is designed to empower athletes to fly.
Best For Road Stability Neutral Cushion Balanced
Filter Reviews:06/13/2021AnonymousHong Kong SAR ChinaGreat
Look a bit clunky but these are actually great running shoes.
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
We understand that it can be hard to get the perfect fit when shopping online, or sometimes what was delivered wasn't exactly what you want. Maybe you just changed your mind. No problem, just contact us and we will offer you a replacement or a same value product swap - it's your call.
We only ask that items be returned in their original packaging and original condition (as used items can only be returned for manufacturer defect), within 7 days of purchase, and not special discounted items or use-by items.