Hydrapak Velocity Reservoir 1.5L
A perfect fit for most standard hydration vests with an ergonomic slider with no sharp edges, to reduce chafing
Designed to eliminate sloshing and be more comfortable in running vest packs
EASY TO CLEAN
Simple to use slider top makes it fully reversible for cleaning and drying, easily turns inside out
Engineered with updated high performance features and an enhanced design for 20% more flow
- Simple to use, the patented Slide-Seal™ top opens wide for quick filling and closes tight for a leakproof seal, includes tether to prevent miss-placing
- Dual FlexGrip™ handles make the reservoir convenient to carry and access in your pack, providing a secure grip while filling and pouring
- Flexible 36" HydraFlex drink tube is non-kinking and provides a steady flow
- High-flow Blaster™ bite valve self seals after each sip and features a smooth twist on/off bar to prevent leaks when not in use
- Plug-N-Play™ connect system lets you easily disconnect the drink tube (an auto shutoff valve prevents leaking) and remove the reservoir from your pack for convenient refilling
- External capacity gauge allows you to track your hydration intake or measure out the contents
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- 100% BPA & PVC free, wide working temperature range (can be frozen - max temp 60° C / 140° F)
Here’s a runner’s gear essential. Designed to be more comfortable in vests and packs, the Velocity 1.5L features an ergonomic slide-seal top. It’s Hydrapak's lightest reservoir yet, and the wide opening makes for rapid refills at aid stations. Never run on empty.
1.5 L / 50 fl oz
315 x 150 mm / 12.3 x 5.9 in
125 g / 4.4 oz
TPU, PP/POM, ABS, Silicone
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
We understand that it can be hard to get the perfect fit when shopping online, or sometimes what was delivered wasn't exactly what you want. Maybe you just changed your mind. For all full priced articles*, no problem, just contact us and we will offer you a replacement or a same value product swap - it's your call.
We only ask that items be returned in their original packaging and original condition (as used items can only be returned for manufacturer defect), within 7 days of purchase, and *not be special discounted items or use-by items.