New Balance MFCIMRB - Men's FuelCell Impulse
Powered by revolutionary nitrogen-injected forefoot technology, the new FuelCell Impulse for men is designed to provide athletes with a faster-than-fast feeling ride. This fit is powerful and responsive with a strategic Launch Angle outsole designed for enhanced toe off complimented by lightweight REVlite cushioning.
Men's Neutral Cushioned
- Type: Cushioning, Competition
- Weight: 232.5 grams (8.2 oz)
- The sleek, speed-seeking upper features a bootie construction and a double jacquard forefoot for lightweight, breathable performance.
- 6 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 6 mm drop are approximate
- Bootie construction for a custom like fit
- FuelCell is a nitrogen-infused foam that drives the athlete off the cushioning platform quickly and delivers long-lasting performance
- Innovative REVlite midsole provides premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance
- Synthetic/mesh upper
Nitrogen-infused FuelCell forefoot technology helps drive each step
REVlite midsole foam provides lightweight, lasting comfort
Speed Ready Fit
Bootie construction and a jacquard knit forefoot deliver light, breathable performance
We Also Recommend