New Balance - Women's Fresh Foam Hierro v6 GTX
- 279 grams (9.8 oz)
- 8 mm drop; due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8 mm drop are approximate
- Fresh Foam midsole cushioning is precision engineered to deliver an ultra-cushioned, lightweight ride
- GORE-TEX® waterproof fabric protects feet from wind, rain and water without sacrificing breathability
- Snug-fit bootie upper construction
- Reflective accents designed to catch the light
- Toe Protect technology helps protect feet from rocks, roots and trail debris
- Vibram® outsole provides superior grip. Vibram® is a registered trademark of VIBRAM S.p.A All rights reserved.
- Through 2021, New Balance will donate 1% of MSRP from all Fresh Foam Hierro v6 sold in the U.S. to 1% for the Planet to benefit organizations working on climate change and public lands. More info: onepercentfortheplanet.org.
People love the idea of adventure in the great outdoors, but there’s more to the natural landscape than fresh air and scenic views. Uneven terrain, debris, and moisture are unique challenges to footwear that require specialized construction. For those who take going off the beaten path literally, there’s the Fresh Foam Hierro, a dedicated, off-road application of the best running technology. The Fresh Foam Hierro v6 GTX employs a Vibram® outsole, GORE-TEX® waterproof fabric in the upper, and toe protection to create a protective shell of durability and traction around the signature Fresh Foam cushioning.
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
We understand that it can be hard to get the perfect fit when shopping online, or sometimes what was delivered wasn't exactly what you want. Maybe you just changed your mind. For all full priced articles*, no problem, just contact us and we will offer you a replacement or a same value product swap - it's your call.
We only ask that items be returned in their original packaging and original condition (as used items can only be returned for manufacturer defect), within 7 days of purchase, and *not be special discounted items or use-by items.