New Balance - Women's FuelCell SuperComp Trail
For the trail runners who have a need for speed, the New Balance FuelCell SuperComp Trail features Energy Arc, a technology system that helps to maximize energy return. The shoe’s lightweight and secure upper has a sleek design for a breathable feel, while Vibram® Lightbase and Megagrip outsole technologies provide impressive grip, traction and durability on wet and dry terrain. The FuelCell midsole adds a propulsive feel and cushioning underfoot.
- FuelCell midsole foam with approximately 3% bio-based content delivers a propulsive feel to help drive you forward. Bio-based content is made from renewable resources to help reduce our carbon footprint
- Lightweight and durable synthetic and mesh upper
- Vibram® Lightbase is designed to reduce overall sole weight and thickness while maintaining grip, traction and durability
- Vibram® Megagrip offers grip on both dry and wet terrain
- Energy Arc pairs advanced carbon fiber plate geometry with strategically shaped and placed midsole voids, designed to increase stored energy to deliver a high amount of total energy returned
- Adjustable lace closure for a customized fit
- 214 grams
TECH PACKSize & Fit
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
We understand that it can be hard to get the perfect fit when shopping online, or sometimes what was delivered wasn't exactly what you want. Maybe you just changed your mind. For all full priced articles*, no problem, just contact us and we will offer you a replacement or a same value product swap - it's your call.
We only ask that items be returned in their original packaging and original condition (as used items can only be returned for manufacturer defect), within 7 days of purchase, and *not be special discounted items or use-by items.
Please note however, clearance sale items are not returnable. Sold as seen.