RaceBase Mile27 Ultra Running Training Camp
RaceBase has once again teamed up with Mile 27 to bring you a 3 day Ultra Running Training Camp over the weekend of 7-9 December.
The camp will be lead by Andy Dubois, one of Australia’s top Ultra-Coaches. He brings a very scientific approach to training and is always ahead of the game in terms of the latest research as it applies to ultra running.
Although Andy has many Australian and International Elites on his books - including local Hong Kong legends Stone Tsang, Wong Ho Chung, John Ellis just to name a few. Andy doesn’t just work with elites, and takes as much satisfaction helping athletes just make the cut-offs to finish races they barely dreamt was possible.
Andy is 100% committed in all that he does and leaves no stone unturned in helping clients achieve the best result possible. With extensive experience in Personal Training, Injury Rehab and Nutrition he is one of the most complete Ultra – coaches anywhere in the world.
- Introduction to the weekend
- Evening - Night run (7-10km)
- Looking at techniques to improve night running especially downhills.
- How to train for night time events.
- How to run your best and be alert at night.
- Morning - Practical session on trails (20km)
- Focus on hills - looking at techniques for downhill and uphill technical sections.
- Afternoon - Theory based session.
- Looking at runners ability during morning sessions and tips on improvement. Best methods for training and recovery after events.
- Nutrition for beginners - what should you be eating before, during and after
- your races to optimize your performance.
- Evening - Optional Night Run (5-8km)
- Morning - Practical session on trails (16km)
- Focus on techniques for climbing and descending stairs and steps.
- How to use poles and how they can help you in races.
- Afternoon - Theory based session
- Planning race calendars and how to optimise training.
- What should your training like like?
- 9 Dragons planning - how to complete stage races
- Question and answer session
|3 days non-residential||$2900|
|Saturday and Sunday non-residential||$2200|
|Saturday or Sunday only||$1200|
Optional charges :
- Dinner $150 per night
- Tailwind 30 bag for $256 (20% discount) - offer will be made available to camp participants at Gone Running
- Discounted entry into 9 Dragons
- Any purchased items must be collected from Gone Running
Residential Package - if you would like to stay at the Regal Riverside Hotel, please make the booking directly with the hotel
- Nutrition goodies bag from Gone Running valued at over $140 - includes Beet It shot, Tailwind Rebuild Recovery stick, At One bar, Runivore bar and Tailwind 2-serving stick
Non residential package includes :
- Lunch on the day you are registered. Option for dinner at $150 additional charge.
Note we must have a minimum sign up of 20 people doing min 2 full days for the camp to go ahead. If these numbers are not reached you will be given a full refund.
We Also Recommend