Salomon S-LAB WINGS 8
The edge our athletes demand to go for the win on technical donwhills and dry terrain during ultra-distance races. The Wings 8 features a new Premium WET Traction Contagrip compound that will keep you safe on wet rocks.
Need to Know
- Weight 3/5
- Cushioning 4/5
- Stability 4/5
- Protection 3/5
- Breathability 4/5
- Durability 4/5
- Weight 275g
- Midsole Height: 27mm/18mm (9mm drop)
- FOOTHOLD - A comfortably and locked-in foot to move fast on technical downhills
- CUSHIONING - Improved first contact and long-distance comfort in the midsole
- GRIP - Carefully sculpted and strategically placed lugs ensure traction on technical terrain
- Stack height - 27mm | 19mm (9mm drop)
- Weight - 275g
- ENDOFIT™ - An internal fit sleeve designed to hug the forefoot and improve feedback and foot wrapping.
- SENSIFIT™ - Sensifit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lace system, providing a stable, precise, snug fit all around the system, and moulded into the shoe to reduce weight and for extra comfort.
- QUICKLACE™ - Quicklace™ is a single kevlar® string fed through friction-free eyelets. As you pull, the lace closes evenly. Lock in place with the stopper and stow Everything in the lace pocket. Fast, light, comfortable and won't loosen while you run.
- CONTAGRIP® - Contagrip® is a mix between density, compound and geometry to optimize grip and durability for each surface or activity. A race proven technology!
Salomon S-LAB WINGS 8 has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 2 reviews.
We Also Recommend