WAA Ultrabag 20L Light
20L Ultrabag, 590g OF TECHNOLOGY
- 270 ° opening. Highly resistant zipper closure which allows you to view and access the entire contents of the bag.
- Compressibility from 20L to 4L: Two side compression elastics adjust the volume of the bag to the items carried inside. For a better fit.
- Rain reflective cover: Removable, placed in a pocket under the backpack, the rain reflective cover deploys easily and without needing to stop. It is also a reflective safety accessory, for you to be seen during your trainings at night.Weight : 40 grs
- Inbuilt reflective poncho: Removable, placed in a pocket located above the backpack, it takes a gesture and a fraction of a second to give you protection against wind and rain.
- Multi-position flask-carriers: With three snaps and two straps, water bottle flasks remain attached to their ties even at fast run. Four locations on the backpack, two on the front-pack, all adjustable in height.Weight : 40 grs x 2
- Storage for walking sticks, distress flares or rockets: Originally planned to store the distress flare (rocket) of the Marathon des Sables, it is also suitable for storing walking sticks.
- Special fasteners for Marathon Des Sable race number bib: Suitable for MDS bibs eyelets, the attachment system meets the rules of the race and prevents damage to your bag with pins.
- Tie straps for floor mats or down sleeping bag ... Located under the backpack, they can withdraw.
Comfortable and Ergonomic
- Rectangular. As all rescue units know, from firemen to rescue squads at sea or in the mountains, only the rectangular format allows easy and fast access, and a rational storage.
- Suitable for all body types. The wide and ventilated shoulder straps suit all types of morphologies. Happily tested by runners from 45 kg to 120 kg. A rail allows to move the chest strap according to one's chest size.
- Lightweight bag and accessories. Each fabric, each hanging/hooking system, each accessory must be as light as possible without sacrificing strength. We selected the most hi-tech components from the market to meet these criteria.
- Removable mesh pocket dividing the charges. Clipped at the top of the central compartment of the bag, a mesh pocket can position the weight in the upper part of the bag, thereby discharging the lower part of the bag.Weight : 75 grs
- Resistant materials. "Ultrabag" means the selection of materials that meet the highest standards, to make an ultra durable backpack.
- Tropicalized front pockets. Two pockets at the waist to provide an opportunity for additional storage of 0.5L each. They are resistant to rain and moisture.
- Washable fabrics. Specially designed for intensive practice of trail! You come home from a muddy training session, put your bag in the washing-machine, it will come out like new.
A hell of a look! No more 'turtle' looking outfit! Quasimodo is over! Wherever you are, in the race, or on sandy tracks, on mountain trails, or while training, in the subway, or at the office, you will be the fashion victim, leading the way ...
Accessories (sold separately)
- Autonomous 4L front-pack
- Rain-reflective cover
- Inbuilt reflective poncho
- Multi-position flask-carrier
- 2 x 750ml flask with drinking tube
- MP3 holder (can also serve as rubbish bin)
- 2 detachable straps for floor mat
- Interior detachable mesh pocket for separating heavy items
- Extractable comfort back-foam
- 2 detachable tropicalized 0.5L front pockets.
We Also Recommend