2XU Elite MCS Compression Tight
- MCS (Muscle Containment Stamping) - Targeted compression traced over key muscles, tendon and fascia groups
- Drawstring waistband for an adjustable secure fit
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection
- High filament yarns for dryness – wicks sweat from the skin to fabric exterior
- PWX Flex (70D) offers powerful compression to abductors, quads and shins, while MCS is targeted to quads for ultimate muscle protection. Anatomical mapping ensures maximum containment and support
- PWX Weight (105D) fabric rear panels deliver powerful compression to protect the glute, hamstring and calf muscles, while MCS is targeted to the calf for ultimate muscle protection
- Graduated compression increases blood circulation for improved recovery and reduced muscle stiffness post exercise
- Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced long-term overuse injuries
- Faster muscle warm up pre-exercise
- Heightened proprioception – awareness of limb placement for agility
- Superior grade circular knit for 360º stretch + unsurpassed power
- Highest grade elastane yarns with invista lycra®
- Antibacterial + moisture wicking
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Flat Lock stitching for maximum comfort
The next generation in 2XU Compression technology - MCS (Muscle Containment Stamping) for targeted compression. MCS is a revolutionary fabric support system traced over key muscle, tendon and fascia groups to focus greater compression power to wrap precise areas and reduce muscle oscillation and damage.
Front panels are engineered with powerful PWX FLEX (70D) fabric combined with MCS focused to the quads. Rear panels are engineered with powerful PWX WEIGHT (105D) fabric for support to the hamstrings and MCS focused to the calf.
MCS Elite Compression Tights utilise a combination of 70 Denier PWX FLEX and 105 Denier PWX Weight Compression Fabric with Muscle Containment Stamping targeted to trace over key muscles, tendons and fascia groups to focus on greater compression power and recovery.
MCS Compression Benefits
PWX technology utilises 2 unique fabrics: PWX Compression and 105D/K. Each fabric contains the following product enhancing features:
Chart for Men's Compression Shorts
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
We understand that it can be hard to get the perfect fit when shopping online, or sometimes what was delivered wasn't exactly what you want. Maybe you just changed your mind. No problem, just contact us and we will offer you a replacement or a same value product swap - it's your call.
We only ask that items be returned in their original packaging and original condition (as used items can only be returned for manufacturer defect), within 7 days of purchase, and not special discounted items or use-by items.