Black Diamond Distance Carbon FLZ Trekking Poles
- Lightweight, EVA foam grip with breathable, moisture-wicking grip
- Non-slip EVA foam mini-grip extension
- Three-section foldable shaft with speed-cone deployment
- FlickLock Pro adjustability with 15-20cm of length adjustability
- 100% carbon fiber construction
- Interchangeable, non-scarring rubber Tech Tips and carbide Tech Tips
- Stopper basket with shaft catcher to secure folded sections
- Includes interchangeable, non-marking rubber Tech Tips, carbide Tech Tips and stow bag
- Stopper basket with shaft catcher secures folding sections
- Weight Per Pair: 95-110cm = 345g, 105-125cm = 355g, 120-140cm = 365g
- Collapsed Length: 95-110cm = 34cm, 105-125cm = 37cm, 120-140cm = 40cm
Combining an ultralight carbon construction with our Z-Pole technology and FlickLock Pro, the Distance Carbon FL is a versatile, highly adjustable pole for weight-conscious mountain adventures.
When the ounces matter on long distance hikes or mountain journeys, the lightweight, highly adaptable Black Diamond Distance Carbon FLZ delivers 100% carbon construction, FlickLock Pro adjustability and a three-section foldable shaft. Combined with interchangeable, non-scarring Tech Tips and a lightweight EVA foam grip, your grasp and traction will be bomb proof.Gone Running says - This is basically the excellent, award-winning Ultra Distance Carbon Z design (study, lightweight and easy to fold | unfold) but with 15-20cm of length adjustability. This comes at an additional cost of 60-70 grams and HK$200, but is useful if you are between sizes or want the ability to adjust your poles on the go for uphills and downhills.You need to beware of rust with the push button in Hong Kong so keep in a dry place.
100% satisfaction guaranteed.