Black Diamond - Storm Headlamp 375LM
The new Storm375 is still the burly, fully-sealed waterproof and dustproof headlamp built for rugged adventures, only now it’s brighter, easier to use, and housed in a more compact body. Featuring a more compact design, updated user interface, and a multi-faceted optical lens design that saves battery life and provides 375 lumens of powerful light, the Storm375 is ready for any mountain mission.
The Storm375 is engineered for epics in all conditions, featuring a robust waterproof/dustproof housing and 375 lumens of bright light. With a new, compact body, the Storm375 is more ergonomic, and the updated user interface includes a secondary switch for easy mode selection. In addition, the updated optical efficiency not only provides brighter light, but also saves battery life that you can now easily track with a six-setting, three-LED battery meter. The Storm375 also has three different colored night vision modes and peripheral white lighting for close-range activities like carefully re-racking for the final summit pitch in the dark. The headlamp has our Brightness Memory feature, which allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to the default, full power setting. The Storm375’s PowerTap Technology enables you to quickly and easily access maximum brightness with the touch of a finger.
- PowerTap™ Technology allows instant transitioning between full and dimmed power
- Brightness Memory allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to full power
- Regulated for constant light output
- Compact, low-profile design uses four AAA batteries
- Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red, green and blue night-vision, and lock mode
- Multifaceted optical lens design
- Waterproof and dustproof: Sealed housing withstands immersion over 1m for 30 minutes (IP67)"
We Also Recommend