2XU Light Speed Compression Calf Guards
- Compression calf guards (pair)
- Quick-drying PWX highly powerful and flexible compression fabric
- Calf MCS (Muscle Containment Stamping) for targeted reduction of muscle oscillation and compression traced over key muscles, tendon and fascia groups
- Graduated fit promotes an efficient warm-up pre-exercise and faster recovery post-exercise
- Low profile design that can be worn on its own, with your favourite socks or even under your wetsuit for faster transition times in triathlon
- Signature X logo
- Flatlock comfort seams to reduce chafe
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection
- Light weight and quick drying
- PWX Flex [70D] offers powerful compression to the calf and shin, with MCS targeted to the calves for ultimate muscle protection
- Graduated compression increases blood circulation for improved recovery and reduced muscle stiffness post exercise
- Powerful Invista Lycra® for exceptional fit and support
- Reduced long-term overuse injuries
- Faster muscle warm up pre-exercise
- Muscle containment for reduced muscle damage
- Superior grade circular knit for 360º stretch + unsurpassed power
- Highest grade elastane yarns with invista lycra®
- Antibacterial + moisture wicking
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Flat Lock stitching for maximum comfort
With powerful compression support for the lower leg, the Light Speed Compression Calf Guards feature Muscle Containment Stamping (MCS) technology that anatomically maps key muscle, tendon and fascia groups to reduce muscle damage and ensure your best performance ever
Why Elite MCS Compression Calf Guards?
Offer a powerful Muscle Containment Stamping (MCS) calf guard that traces over key muscle, tendon and fascia groups of the calf to focus on greater compression power, wrapping precise areas and reducing muscle oscillation and damage, whereas Standard Compression Calf Guards are a lightweight muscle containment piece and Compression Sleeves are for all-purpose activities and recovery.
MCS Compression Benefits
PWX technology utilises 2 unique fabrics; PWX Compression and 105D/K. Each fabric contains the following product enhancing features:
XS 33 - 36cm (13"-14")
S 36 - 39cm (14"-15.5")
M 39 - 42cm (15.5"-16.5")
L 42 - 45cm (16.5"-18")
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
We understand that it can be hard to get the perfect fit when shopping online, or sometimes what was delivered wasn't exactly what you want. Maybe you just changed your mind. For all full priced articles*, no problem, just contact us and we will offer you a replacement or a same value product swap - it's your call.
We only ask that items be returned in their original packaging and original condition (as used items can only be returned for manufacturer defect), within 7 days of purchase, and *not be special discounted items or use-by items.
Please note however, clearance sale items are not returnable. Sold as seen.