adidas - ADIZERO Prime X 2 Strung (Unisex)
- Lace closure for adjustable lockdown
- STRUNG upper made from individual strands, variable strength throughout the upper
- Lightstrike Pro cushioning
- ENERGYRODS limit energy loss
- Additional carbon plates in the forefoot and rearfoot
- Continental™ Rubber outsole
- 25% of the components used to make the upper are made with a minimum of 50% recycled content
- Midsole drop: 8.5 mm (heel: 49.5 mm / forefoot: 41 mm)
- Weight: 255g (size UK 8.5)
ADIZERO PRIME X STRUNG is adidas' 1st ever Adizero running shoe with a STRUNG upper.
STRUNG is a textile innovation that transforms athlete data into a dynamic material tuned to the athlete's needs. It makes it possible to map and program different fiber properties thread by thread. With a flexible and a lightweight seamless cocoon feeling around the foot, STRUNG helps optimise your comfort, and supports you in breaking your personal best on long distance runs. The STRUNG upper is fused to a Prime X outsole packed with carbon ENERGYRODS and three-layers of LIGHTSTRIKE PRO for a responsive run.
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
We understand that it can be hard to get the perfect fit when shopping online, or sometimes what was delivered wasn't exactly what you want. Maybe you just changed your mind. For all full priced articles*, no problem, just contact us and we will offer you a replacement or a same value product swap - it's your call.
We only ask that items be returned in their original packaging and original condition (as used items can only be returned for manufacturer defect), within 7 days of purchase, and *not be special discounted items or use-by items.
Please note however, clearance sale items are not returnable. Sold as seen.