AMO - IRONCATCHER Trail Running Sunglasses
- Meets EU safety, health and environmental protection requirements.
- Class 1 optical clarity with resolving power >28 on the NBS index (up to 45 for NXT® lens), with hydrophobic and anti-scratch lens coatings.
- Frames made from Grilamid TR90: lightweight, resistant to stress cracking and material fatigue and stand up well against UV exposure and extreme temperatures.
- Exceptionally lightweight, comfortable during long workouts.
- Multiple lenses provided with AMO’s 'click-lock’® lens system.
- Inter-changeable temple arms to alter the look and 'individualise’ your sunglasses.
- TPR® (thermoplastic rubber) fully adjustable soft-rubber nose pieces, adjustable in three dimensions: nose width, distance away from the face and height on the face. This means the sunglasses will fit perfectly, not slip down your nose and will not bounce on your face during exercise. TPR® gets stickier when exposed to heat and sweat, reducing slipping of the sunglasses on the nose.
- Hytrel® soft-rubber fully adjustable temple arms designed to be bent to shape and moulded to fit the head, significantly improving comfort and preventing rubbing and movement during exercise.
- Hard wearing, durable, lightweight, matt black case or silver bullet shaped case.
PROWLER from the TRANSFORMER series combines adaptability, strength, lightweight materials and interchangeable lenses and arms (using AMO’s ‘Fit-lock’ system) to create the ultimate high performance sports sunglasses for all sports and all lighting conditions. AMO’s TRANSFORMER sunglasses is truly the premium sports sunglasses on market.
PROWLER is a true “multiple lens” sunglasses so if you want to change your look for each workout or lighting condition then PROWLER sunglasses are the sports sunglasses for you!
PROWLER sunglasses have been designed and field-tested by ultra-runners, mountain bikers, cyclists and triathletes. AMO’s goal was to create a premium sports sunglasses that athletes could rely on during long workouts in extreme environments and which included all of the features they needed, not just some of the features. AMO has not compromised on this.
Polycarbonate Mirror Finish M Dark Lens
Strong, lightweight, impact resistant, multi-purpose lens with high optical clarity, made from high grade polycarbonate. Lens tint category 3 (M dark), smoke coloured with a reflective finish. Fits Typhoon series: Nimbus, Cirrus and Gale.
Lightweight, strong, adjustable and interchangeable
PROWLER sunglasses feature interchangeable lenses and temple arms (using AMO’s ‘Fit-lock’ system) to enable you to change your look for different workouts and lighting conditions.
A unique feature of PROWLER sunglasses is that both the lenses and arms are easily and quickly changed using AMO’s ‘Fit-lock’ system offering a totally new look!
PROWLER sunglasses frames are very strong, made from Grilamid® TR-90, the purest and best TR-90 material for sports sunglasses frames: for strength, heat and chemical resistance, durability and weight. AMO has taken this amazing material and designed high performance frames for the TRANSFORMER series that are lightweight, strong and flexible.
PROWLER sunglasses nose pieces are made from thermoplastic rubber TPR® and adjustable in three dimensions, for a highly customised fit and increased comfort. The single colour temple ends are also fully adjustable (the two colour temple arms are not) and are manufactured using Hytrel® which increases grip when in contact with sweat which reduces movement, during even the most extreme workouts. The temple arms are straight and rest comfortably, they will not pinch and are designed to slide inside bike helmets and running hats with ease.
PROWLER sunglasses offer a perfect fit for all head and face shapes and all ethnicities.
Outstanding optical performance
PROWLER lenses have a Class 1 optical clarity: they eliminate haze, give a resolving power greater than 28 on the NBS clarity index (up to 45 for NXT® lens) and have a high ‘abbe’ value to eliminate optical distortion and magnification.
All PROWLER lenses have a 'washable' hydrophobic or oleo-phobic coating to repel water, sweat and grease and keep the lenses clear, no matter what the weather conditions. GALE lenses contain a scratch resistant coating to keep the surface free of imperfections and a reflective coating which reduces glare and decreases eye fatigue.
PROWLER lenses have 100% UVA/UVB protection and comply with EN1836, ANSI Z80.3 and AS/NZS 1067 standards. Additionally, AMO’s NXT® and Premium Polycarbonate lenses are 1.8mm to 2mm thick and have superb impact resistance.
AMO stands behind its products and offers a 'life time' warranty for PROWLER. See AMO’s lifetime 'warranty policy' for details.
PROWLER colour: white with blue
Gone Running says - Designed locally, these lightweight, highly technical sports sunglasses are perfect for Hong Kong conditions and recommended by some of Hong Kong's top athletes like Olya Korzh and Dan Falconar.
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
We understand that it can be hard to get the perfect fit when shopping online, or sometimes what was delivered wasn't exactly what you want. Maybe you just changed your mind. For all full priced articles*, no problem, just contact us and we will offer you a replacement or a same value product swap - it's your call.
We only ask that items be returned in their original packaging and original condition (as used items can only be returned for manufacturer defect), within 7 days of purchase, and *not be special discounted items or use-by items.
Please note however, clearance sale items are not returnable. Sold as seen.