Altra - Men's Mont Blanc
- 👟Brand-new Altra EGO™ MAX midsole foam that’s luxurious and light
- 👟Vibram® LiteBase outsole with micro and macro lugs for traction on any terrain
- 👟Ultra-lightweight, hyper-breathable upper designed with protection and material strategically placed only where it’s needed
- 👟Altra's signature FootShape™ comfort gives your feet more space to sit naturally and is designed to address biological differences in men's and women's feet.
- 👟Altra's Balanced Cushioning™ platform positions your heel and forefoot at an equal distance from the ground, encouraging better alignment, better form, and a low impact landing.
- 👟Altra's Fit4Her™ technology caters to the specific form of the female foot, which has a narrower heel and midfoot, a higher instep, a longer arch and unique metatarsal spacing.
- 👟Recommend : Long Trail Running, Hiking, Fastpacking, Trail Racing
- 👟Cushion: Maximum
- 👟Stack Height : 30mm
- 👟Weight : 280g
Altra Footwear was launched in 2009, from Utah , America and . The name Altra based on the Latin word “ALTERA”, which means “ to fix or mend something that is broken”
ALTRA has developed many technology over the years, besides core 3, the Maxtrac™ outsole and TrailClaw™ lugs pattern which makes Trail shoes such as Lone Peak 5 has a great grip over different terrain. For the Midsole, the premium EGO™ midsole which creates a lightweight , high responsive and durable midsole. In 2001, the upgrade version of EGO™ –EGO™ Max launched with Torin 5 which brings EGO™ Midsole to another level.
ALTRA have developed the Mont Blanc, a brand-new trail racing shoe. The functional design is based on the brand's concept of the“Fastest Known Trail (FKT) running shoe". The exceptional performance of the mid sole, its light weight, and the combination with Vibram Litebase Megagrip are this shoe’s greatest features.
The midsole is made of ALTRAs most advanced EGO™ MAX foam to ensure lightness, durability, and resilience comparable to road racing shoes.
The outsole has Vibram’s lightweight version of Megagrip, Litebase combined with a multi-directional lug design, which means this outsole can handle slippery and rough terrain in wet conditions with ease.
The upper is made of an ultra-lightweight and breathable material, which reduces the weight significantly while maintaining protection and comfort.
ALTRA originated in Utah, USA. All ALTRA trail running shoes were traditionally named after the mountains in Utah. Now 10 years later, it finally broke this tradition and picked the iconic Mont Blanc, Europe's highest peak. Mont Blanc of course is also synonymous with the world-renowned Ultrarunning event "Ultra Trail de Mont Blanc" (UTMB).
The ALTRA Mont Blanc gives Trail and Ultra runners the to conquer mountains around the world, and promotes ALTRA as a truly international brand.
ALTRA's fastest known trail shoe
Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your trail run.
FOOTSHAPE™ TOE BOX
Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents.
Altra's Fit4Her™️ technology caters to the specific form of the female foot, which has a narrower heel and midfoot, a higher instep, a longer arch and unique metatarsal spacing.
Customer ReviewsCustomer Photos
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
We understand that it can be hard to get the perfect fit when shopping online, or sometimes what was delivered wasn't exactly what you want. Maybe you just changed your mind. For all full priced articles*, no problem, just contact us and we will offer you a replacement or a same value product swap - it's your call.
We only ask that items be returned in their original packaging and original condition (as used items can only be returned for manufacturer defect), within 7 days of purchase, and *not be special discounted items or use-by items.
Please note however, clearance sale items are not returnable. Sold as seen.