HOKA - Men's Tecton X
- 2 x Parallel Carbon plates for spring combined with flexibility
- Drop: 4mm
- Ground height: 33mm /29mm (same as the Speedgoat 5)
- Midsole: PROFLY™ dual-density EVA midsole delivers a super soft ride with responsive energy return
- Sole: Vibram Megagrip Litebase with zonal rubber provides traction on loose surfaces
- Engineered mesh upper is breathable and provides a comfortable fit
- Toe rand provides some protection and durability in high-wear areas
- Early-stage meta-rocker for a smooth ride and fast transition to the forefoot
Grippy. Propulsive. Assertive.Coined after the earth’s tectonic plates, which inspired its parallel carbon fiber plate design, the new Tecton X is poised to unleash a seismic shift in trail running. Built for speed and bolstered by a Vibram® Megagrip with Litebase construction outsole for traction, the ProFlyX™ midsole merges a light, responsive foam base and ultra-soft foam underfoot. HOKA’s first trail shoe to incorporate propulsive, parallel carbon fiber plates, the Tecton X is finished with single-layer jacquard engineered mesh for ultimate foot-hugging comfort.
Weight 8.5oz/ 241g
Filter Reviews:SS05/28/2022Steven S.Hong Kong
Hoka have always been my favourite shoes.My first pair of tecton-so comfortable on long hikes.
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
We understand that it can be hard to get the perfect fit when shopping online, or sometimes what was delivered wasn't exactly what you want. Maybe you just changed your mind. For all full priced articles*, no problem, just contact us and we will offer you a replacement or a same value product swap - it's your call.
We only ask that items be returned in their original packaging and original condition (as used items can only be returned for manufacturer defect), within 7 days of purchase, and *not be special discounted items or use-by items.
Please note however, clearance sale items are not returnable. Sold as seen.