HOKA Women's Bondi X
A maximally cushioned road shoe designed to go the distance, the game-changing Bondi X is spring-loaded with our propulsive carbon-fiber plate. The original Bondi cushioning and lines are here, providing the soft, balanced ride the franchise is known for. The Bondi X fine-tunes the geometry with an extended rocker for greater acceleration, while also delivering smoother toe-offs, thanks to the carbon-fiber plate. HOKA’s extended crash pad acts like a veritable marshmallow, employing the softest foam in HOKA's arsenal to date. Paired with a progressive upper with embroidered TPU yarn, the Bondi X will get you there, and then some.
- Breathable mesh upper with 3D Hotmelt yarns
- Ventilated air flow design
- Perforated EVA tongue construction
- Ortholite® sockliner
- Intuitive heel pull tab
- Carbon fiber plate delivers smooth transition through the gait cycle
- Compression molded EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for up-tempo ride
- Zonal rubber placement for weight savings
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Please note however, clearance sale items are not returnable. Sold as seen.