HOKA Women's Bondi X
A maximally cushioned road shoe designed to go the distance, the game-changing Bondi X is spring-loaded with our propulsive carbon-fiber plate. The original Bondi cushioning and lines are here, providing the soft, balanced ride the franchise is known for. The Bondi X fine-tunes the geometry with an extended rocker for greater acceleration, while also delivering smoother toe-offs, thanks to the carbon-fiber plate. HOKA’s extended crash pad acts like a veritable marshmallow, employing the softest foam in HOKA's arsenal to date. Paired with a progressive upper with embroidered TPU yarn, the Bondi X will get you there, and then some.
- Breathable mesh upper with 3D Hotmelt yarns
- Ventilated air flow design
- Perforated EVA tongue construction
- Ortholite® sockliner
- Intuitive heel pull tab
- Carbon fiber plate delivers smooth transition through the gait cycle
- Compression molded EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for up-tempo ride
- Zonal rubber placement for weight savings
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
We understand that it can be hard to get the perfect fit when shopping online, or sometimes what was delivered wasn't exactly what you want. Maybe you just changed your mind. For all full priced articles*, no problem, just contact us and we will offer you a replacement or a same value product swap - it's your call.
We only ask that items be returned in their original packaging and original condition (as used items can only be returned for manufacturer defect), within 7 days of purchase, and *not be special discounted items or use-by items.