HOKA Women's Mach X
- Creel jacquard upper
- Gusseted upper construction
- ProFlyX™ midsole with a layer of highly resilient PEBA foam
- Propulsive Pebax® plate (65% bio-based content)
- Weight: 266 g (men's size 9), 227 g (women's size 8)
- Stack Height: M: 39mm / 34 mm; W: 37mm / 32 mm
- Drop: 5mm
- Upper made with 84% recycled polyester and 16% recycled nylon
- Laces made with 35% recycled polyester
- 87% recycled polyester strobel board
- 40% recycled polyester eyestay lining
Tuned for training. Ready for race day.
If you like the Mach 5 then this new release from HOKA will add a little more spice to your harder efforts.The aim is to provide a shoe that has some of the performance of the Rocket X2 but at a lower price point.It replaces the Carbon plate in the Rocket X2 with a Pebax® plate which provides a similar function and adds a layer of PEBA foam on the top of the ProflyX used in the Mach 5 to increase the responsiveness.This is a great option if you are looking for something quick with some of the characteristics of the Rocket 2, but closer to the price point of the Mach 5.TECH SPEC
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
We understand that it can be hard to get the perfect fit when shopping online, or sometimes what was delivered wasn't exactly what you want. Maybe you just changed your mind. For all full priced articles*, no problem, just contact us and we will offer you a replacement or a same value product swap - it's your call.
We only ask that items be returned in their original packaging and original condition (as used items can only be returned for manufacturer defect), within 7 days of purchase, and *not be special discounted items or use-by items.
Please note however, clearance sale items are not returnable. Sold as seen.