Hydrapak Ultraflask 500
- A great hydration addition or replacement to your running vest, pack, or belt pocket
- Vest-pack fit provides bounce-free stability and a flexible flask shoulder to prevent chafing so you can focus on FKT's and PR's
- High-flow bite valve auto-seals after each sip, eliminating annoying drips
- Large standard 42mm opening lets you fill the UltraFlask easily with ice and drink mixes
- Customize your cap with two options depending on your run or vest, directly mount your bite valve or use the straw cap (4 in / 100 mm)
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- 100% BPA & PVC free, wide working temperature range (can be frozen - max temp 60° C / 140° F)
CAPACITY500 ml / 17 fl oz
DIMENSIONS255 x 60 mm / 9.9 x 2.3 in
WEIGHT54 g / 1.9 oz
MATERIALTPU, HDPE, PP/POM, Silicone
Part of Hydrapak's ultra-light series, the 500 ml is so light, you might forget you brought it. Weighing in at just over an ounce, it’s optimal hydration, no matter what kind of runner you are. Its pliable material conforms to most pockets, it shrinks as you drink to minimize water movement and it can be used with or without the tube. Ultra light weight, ultra useful.
Soft material conforms to most hydration vests, belts, or pack pockets
Flexible design shrinks as you drink reducing water movement
Includes a bite valve cap and an adjustable drink tube cap
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
We understand that it can be hard to get the perfect fit when shopping online, or sometimes what was delivered wasn't exactly what you want. Maybe you just changed your mind. No problem, just contact us and we will offer you a replacement or a same value product swap - it's your call.
We only ask that items be returned in their original packaging and original condition (as used items can only be returned for manufacturer defect), within 7 days of purchase, and not special discounted items or use-by items.