Hydrapak Ultraflask IsoBound 500
- Double-wall construction and open cell foam technology create a barrier – slowing the heat transfer from the user to the hydration
- Soft material conforms to most hydration vests, belts, or pack pockets, makes a great addition or replacement running flask
- Vest-pack fit provides bounce-free stability and a flexible flask shoulder to prevent chafing so you can focus on FKT's and PR's
- High-flow bite valve auto-seals after each sip, eliminating annoying drips
Large standard 42mm opening lets you fill the UltraFlask IT easily with ice and drink mixes
- Customize your cap with two options depending on your run or vest, directly mount your bite valve or use the straw cap (which can be cut to any length)
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- 100% BPA & PVC free, wide working temperature range (can be frozen - max temp 60° C / 140° F)
CAPACITY500 ml / 17 fl oz
DIMENSIONS240 mm x 80 mm / 9.4 in x 3.1 in
WEIGHT75 g / 2.6 oz
MATERIALTPU, Cell Foam, HDPE, PP/POM, Silicone
The UltraFlask IT 500ml features Hydrapak's new IsoBound™ insulation technology that keeps water cold and won't sweat in warm temperatures. Engineered to keep fluids at an ideal temperature 38% longer than a standard flask. After all, cold water is more refreshing.
Prevents heat transfer from the user to the hydration, it is the ideal solution for a wide range of outdoor endurance activities
Four-layer design provides users with more structure an enhanced grip, and a no-sweat, comfortable carrying experience
Includes a bite valve cap and an adjustable drink tube cap
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
We understand that it can be hard to get the perfect fit when shopping online, or sometimes what was delivered wasn't exactly what you want. Maybe you just changed your mind. For all full priced articles*, no problem, just contact us and we will offer you a replacement or a same value product swap - it's your call.
We only ask that items be returned in their original packaging and original condition (as used items can only be returned for manufacturer defect), within 7 days of purchase, and *not be special discounted items or use-by items.