LifeStraw Flex with Collapsible Squeeze bottle
- Next level protection against heavy metals including lead as well as bacteria, parasites, microplastics, and organic chemical matter like pesticides, and herbicides
- Versatile, multi-use water filter system. It can be used in 5 ways
- Compact and ultralight 3.15oz (0.20 lbs)
- Long lifetime: microbiological cartridge lasts 500 gallons (more than 1.5 years of drinking water). Replaceable carbon filter lasts 25 gallons (more than 3 months of drinking water)
- This product gives back: one product, one school child, one year of clean water
- Kit includes: LifeStraw Flex filter, 22 oz soft bottle and backwashing syringe for cleaning
- Filtration technology: Hollow fiber microfiltration membrane (0.2 microns) paired with a carbon fiber filter
- Microbiological filter capacity: 500 gallons (2,000 liters). Pores clog over time as the filter is used; reaching end of life when water cannot pass through.
- Carbon filter capacity: 25 gallons (100 liters). With frequent use, recommended to change fitler every 3 months.
- Soft bottle material: TPU
- Soft bottle capacity: 22 fl oz
- Soft bottle size: 10.6” x 3.85”
- Filter size: 6.42” x 1.49”
- Product weight with soft bottle: 3.15 oz (0.20 lbs)
- BPA Free
- Replaceable hollow fiber filter and carbon filters available
- Can be used as a straw or in the soft bottle provided.
- Fits most standard size hydration bladders. Using the LifeStraw Flex in-line with a hydration bladder is done by cutting the hose at the mouthpiece or midway.
- Fits many gravity systems on the market that use a standard tube size. LifeStraw Flex is fits into the base of the tube connecting the bag to the filter. See how: (insert link to article)
- LifeStraw Flex with a gravity bag and hose (instead of a soft bottle) is sold separately or you can purchase just the gravity bag and hose if you want to add it to your LifeStraw Flex with soft collapsible bottle kit.
Ultralight, versatile and long-lasting filter with expanded protection and collapsible squeeze bottle for outdoor sports, travel, survival and emergencies.
How It Works
The next generation of the award winning LifeStraw personal water filter, the LifeStraw Flex provides added versatility and protection while continuing to be extremely lightweight and long-lasting. The 2-stage filter protects against bacteria, parasites, and microplastics while also expanding protection against lead and some chemicals. The product is ideal for hiking, camping, and emergency preparedness/survival. It includes a collapsible squeeze bottle.
Stage 1: The hollow fiber membrane removes
• 99.999999% of bacteria (E. coli)
• 99.999% of parasites (Giardia, Cryptosporidium, etc.)
• 99.999% of microplastics
Stage 2: The activated carbon capsule reduces
• Lead and other heavy metals
• Bad odor and taste
• Organic chemical matter
I think is the best for hk hikeN.03/03/2021Nicolascrestel@Gmail.Com .Hong Kong SAR ChinaVery useful
Very useful on any hike. Allows you to avoid carrying too much waterKY02/19/2021Kit Y.Hong Kong SAR ChinaLifestraw Flex
Filter speed is quite fast. The plastic cap is not tight it pops open by itself when I move. The plastic screw on part also doesn't fit perfectly and need to redo several times before getting it right.WC01/01/2021Wilson C.Hong Kong SAR ChinaSlow water flow
The water flow is slower than expected.10/23/2020AnonymousHong Kong SAR ChinaGreat product!
Convenient, easy to use and good size. Great for long runs or camping trips in HK.
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
We understand that it can be hard to get the perfect fit when shopping online, or sometimes what was delivered wasn't exactly what you want. Maybe you just changed your mind. For all full priced articles*, no problem, just contact us and we will offer you a replacement or a same value product swap - it's your call.
We only ask that items be returned in their original packaging and original condition (as used items can only be returned for manufacturer defect), within 7 days of purchase, and *not be special discounted items or use-by items.