LifeStraw hollow fiber
- Removes bacteria, parasites and microplastics
- Durable and ultralight: weighs only 2 ounces (0.10 lbs)
- Long-lasting: filters 1,000 gallons (4,000 liters), enough drinking water for an individual for over 5 years
- Ultimate survival tool, no shelf life, easy to clean and store, used and tested all over the globe
- LifeStraw personal water filter includes mouthpiece cap, bottom cap and detachable lanyard
- Filtration technology: Hollow fiber microfiltration membrane (0.2 microns)
- Filter lifetime: 1,000 gallons (4,000 liters). Pores clog over time as filter is used; reaching end of life when water cannot pass through.
- Product Weight: 1.62 oz (0.10 lbs)
- Product Length: 9’’ x 1.20’’
- BPA Free materials
- No replaceable parts
- User’s manual provided in: English, French, German and Chinese
The original, award-winning ultralight personal “straw” filter for outdoor sports, survival and emergencies.
How It Works
The original ultralight backpack and travel-friendly “straw” filter, the LifeStraw makes contaminated water safe to drink by removing bacteria and parasites, preventing the majority of waterborne disease. Use it to drink directly from streams and lakes, or fill up a container and use your LifeStraw to enjoy clean water on the go. The LifeStraw has unlimited shelf life and once opened can provide an individual with more than 5 years of safe drinking water.
The microbiological, hollow fiber membrane filters to 0.2 microns and removes:
• 99.999999% of bacteria (including E. coli)
• 99.999% of parasites (Giardia, Cryptosporidium, etc.)
• 99.999% of microplastics
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
We understand that it can be hard to get the perfect fit when shopping online, or sometimes what was delivered wasn't exactly what you want. Maybe you just changed your mind. No problem, just contact us and we will offer you a replacement or a same value product swap - it's your call.
We only ask that items be returned in their original packaging and original condition (as used items can only be returned for manufacturer defect), within 7 days of purchase, and not special discounted items or use-by items.