Nature's Bakery Fig Bar - Raspberry Twin Pack
- Stone Ground Whole Wheat
- Conveniently packaged for on-the-go snacking
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Artificial Colors
- Soy Free
- Dairy Free
- Cholesterol Free
- Contains 0 Trans Fats
About Nature’s Bakery Raspberry Fig Bars
Stone Ground Whole Wheat Flour, Dried Cane Syrup, Brown Rice Syrup, Fig Paste, Canola Oil, Raspberry Paste (Naturally Milled Sugar, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Glycerin, Modified Food Starch, Raspberries, Apple Powder, Natural Flavors, Pectin, Citric Acid, Locust Bean Gum, Red Cabbage Extract for color), Rolled Oats, Oat Fiber, Caramel Color (Ammonia-Free), Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Baking Soda.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 oz.Calories per Serving: 110 CaloriesServings per Twin Pack: 2Calories per Twin Pack: 220 Calories
Amount/Serving %DV* Total Fat 2.5g 4% Saturated Fat 0g 0% Trans Fat 0g 0% Cholesterol 0g 0% Sodium 35mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 20g 7% Dietary Fiber 2g 8% Sugars 10g Protein 2g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 4%
Filter Reviews:RV03/07/2022Ros V.Hong Kong
Good but a bit dry
Good but drySC12/15/2021Sylvia C.Hong Kong SAR China
Bakery Fig Bar - Raspberry Twin Pack
good taste, I love it. And I will buy againMR03/03/2021Michelle R.Hong Kong SAR China
Tasty snack bar
I’ve gotten these a few times now and they’re a very tasty little snack when you’re on the trail. They taste a bit like fig newtons, but more natural. Definitely recommend.
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
We understand that it can be hard to get the perfect fit when shopping online, or sometimes what was delivered wasn't exactly what you want. Maybe you just changed your mind. For all full priced articles*, no problem, just contact us and we will offer you a replacement or a same value product swap - it's your call.
We only ask that items be returned in their original packaging and original condition (as used items can only be returned for manufacturer defect), within 7 days of purchase, and *not be special discounted items or use-by items.
Please note however, clearance sale items are not returnable. Sold as seen.