Nature's Bakery Double Chocolate Brownie
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Artificial Colors
- Soy Free, Dairy Free, Cholesterol Free, Nut Free
A tasty treat to satisfy your sweet tooth. Crafted with a blend of natural cocoa and dates, these perfectly portioned, twin pack bars are soft-baked goodness you can taste and feel. Go ahead, treat yourself.
About Chocolate Brownie Bars:
Stone Ground Whole Wheat Flour, Cane Sugar Syrup, Date Paste, Canola Oil, Cocoa Powder (Processed with Alkali), Dried Cane Sugar, Chocolate (Chocolate Liquor, Cane Sugar, Cocoa Butter), Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Flaxseed, Baking Soda.
Nutrition FactsServing Size 1 bar (28g)Calories per Serving 100Servings per Twin Pack 2Calories per Twin Pack 200
Amount/Serving %DV* Total Fat 2.5g 4% Saturated Fat 0g 0% Trans Fat 0g 0% Cholesterol 0g 0% Sodium 45mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 18g 6% Dietary Fiber 2g 8% Sugars 10g Protein 2g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 2%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Customer ReviewsCustomer Photos
Filter Reviews:11/03/2021AnonymousHong Kong SAR Chinadon
it give you a lot of energy boost, if you take every ½ hoursML08/09/2021Mil L.Hong Kong SAR ChinaBakery Double Chocolate Brownie
Tasted rich & yummy, for sure will come back to get more from the shop nut my outdoor trips~!KH05/15/2021Kwanhoi H.Hong Kong SAR ChinaTaste Brownie
Chocolate is the best , taste good and like a cake.CA10/22/2020Chard A.PhilippinesNatures Bakery Brownie
One of my favorite dessert is brownie.And this one didn't failed me.It is delicious.It's not too soft neither hard. You can taste the aroma of real dates too.You can compare it to a freshly bake brownie..Yum..yum.
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
We understand that it can be hard to get the perfect fit when shopping online, or sometimes what was delivered wasn't exactly what you want. Maybe you just changed your mind. For all full priced articles*, no problem, just contact us and we will offer you a replacement or a same value product swap - it's your call.
We only ask that items be returned in their original packaging and original condition (as used items can only be returned for manufacturer defect), within 7 days of purchase, and *not be special discounted items or use-by items.
Please note however, clearance sale items are not returnable. Sold as seen.