Overstims Malto Elite Carbo Loading Drink
- Carbo-loading for increased energy stocks
- Contributes to normal muscle function
- Non-acidic (causes neither heartburns nor digestive problems)
The strengths of this product :
- Increase your energy reserves the last 3 days prior to a competition
- Slowly metabolized carbohydrates (glycemic index < 15)
- Contains beetroot and iron
- Calcium and magnesium contributing to normal muscle function
- MALTO ELITE ensures the increase in your energy reserves without having to eat large quantities of food: You eat reasonable amounts at meals and your hydration is ideal for the event. The use of MALTO ELITE, made up of 94% slow carbohydrates (glycemic index < 15), is a considerable asset!
- MALTO ELITE is a source of iron which contributes to the normal transportation of oxygen through the body.
- MALTO ELITE is source of calcium and magnesium which contributes to normal muscle function.
- MALTO ELITE is naturally gluten-free.
The 3 days prior to an event:
- dilute 7.5 doses of MALTO ELITE in 1.5 L of water every day, and drink regularly throughout the day
- Since MALTO ELITE does not contain preservatives, the prepared drink must be consumed on the same day.
- 7.5 level doses (=150g) diluted in 1.5l of water.
- 450 g tin = minimum 4.5 L of prepared drink
Maltodextrin (UE), powdered beetroot juice 33% (concentrated red beetroot juice 45%, maltodextrin, acidity regulator: citric acid), natural flavouring, glucose syrup, tricalcium phosphate, magnesium carbonate, blackcurrant powder 0.5% (blackcurrant 45%, maltodextrin), powdered clear raspberry juice 0.5% (concentrated clear raspberry juice 40%, maltodextrin, acidity regulator: citric acid), sodium chloride, powdered acerola juice (concentrated acerola juice (dry extract 50%), maltodextrin), zinc gluconate, vitamins C, B1 (thiamine) and B6.
Produced in a factory which uses nuts, milk, soy, egg. In accordance with regulations, this product contains less than 20 mg/kg of gluten.
We Also Recommend