Steigen Zero Length Running Socks
- Forefoot pad for comfort and durability
- Arch supports
- Lightweight fabric for fast moisture transfer and breathability
- Microfiber nylon (80%) with Lycra (20%) for form fit
- Airflow top mesh
- Super flat toe seam for superior comfort
- Ankle-crease reduction channels
- Greater control
- Size fit 5-12 Unisex
Steigen utilises the highest quality materials sourced from around the world. Creating products with a specialised design tested in all conditions, Steigen has created an environment where blisters are less likely to form. By reducing heat, friction and sweat, Steigen Socks give you the chance to perform at your best and to rise to the pinnacle of every challenge.
Design: Seamless Construction, Forefoot Pad for Comfort and Durability, Air Flow Top Mesh, Arch Support, Ankle Crease Reduction Channels, Y Shaped Heel
Materials: 20% Lycra, 80% Microfiber Nylon
Steigen Is Made By Athletes, For Athletes
100% Blister Free Guarantee
Blister Free Warranty Guarantee Refund for a Pair
One pair refund per customer.
Despite our confidence in our socks in relation to blisters, we unfortunately cannot heal existing ones. Getting your shoes fitted by a running store professional is recommended in your quest for comfort.
Steigen intends to keep a healthy relationship with our customers, therefore offering a refund of one pair of socks per customer.
If you wish to get in touch with us, please feel free to contact email@example.com
Blisters are caused by two things:
1. Moisture – If your feet are wet or sweat due to the conditions you are running in, an environment is created where blisters can form. In Steigen socks, there are NO elements of cotton, wool, or bamboo. Being heavy in nature, these fabrics have the ability to hold moisture that ultimately cause discomfort. Our combination of Lycra and Microfiber Nylon creates a quick-drying effect, preventing moisture from being withheld inside the athlete’s foot.
2. Friction – Friction is going to be the inevitable during exercise; how we manage it will determine the level of comfort inside your shoe.
Having a range of different features, Steigen socks have been specifically designed to benefit our customers. An additional percentage of Lycra has been key in Steigen’s design, allowing the arch of the foot to be supported, no air pockets to be created, and therefore preventing any friction. Furthermore, the reinforced Lycra around the sock band prevents no slipping or rubbing from occurring inside the foot.
Filter Reviews:03/01/2022AnonymousHong Kong
Steiger Zero Length Running Socks
Definitely not worth buying as I found the socks quality not thick enough to protect toes and heel. Other brand the same price a lot better for protection.TC11/07/2021Tommaso C.Hong Kong SAR China
Firm socksM04/18/2021Markspedding1@Hotmail.ComHong Kong SAR China
Light weight sock
Fairly good sock - not as comfortable as my thicker selection - obviously, but a good lightweight alternative.DB04/13/2021David B.Hong Kong
100km hike, no blisters!
Title says it all really - hiked for 35 hours over 100km and had no blisters, great!CN04/12/2021Covan N.Hong Kong SAR China
Steigen Zero Length Running Socks
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
We understand that it can be hard to get the perfect fit when shopping online, or sometimes what was delivered wasn't exactly what you want. Maybe you just changed your mind. For all full priced articles*, no problem, just contact us and we will offer you a replacement or a same value product swap - it's your call.
We only ask that items be returned in their original packaging and original condition (as used items can only be returned for manufacturer defect), within 7 days of purchase, and *not be special discounted items or use-by items.
Please note however, clearance sale items are not returnable. Sold as seen.