A FAVORITE FOR MOVING FAST AND LIGHT IN THE BACKCOUNTRY OR ON THE TRAIL
Ultimate Direction - Fastpack 20
- Large front storage for water, phone, maps, glasses, or food
- Unique zip-down main compartment for total access to gear
- Roll-top closure expands or compresses to secure varying capacities
- Large external stretch mesh pockets for quick access
- Sliding rail sternum straps
- Height adjustable T-hook harness for weight distribution
- Easy access pocket with keyfob
- MonoRip Mesh is very strong, but extremely breathable
- Water bottles not included
- Volume: 1427.95 in3 / 23.4L
- Height: 18.5" / 47.0 cm
- Width: 11.0" / 27.9 cm
- Length: 7.0" / 17.8 cm
- Weight: 1.3 lbs. / 0.59 kg
- SM/MD: 26 - 39 in / 66 - 99 cm
- MD/LG: 36 - 48 in / 91.5 - 122 cm
- SM/MD: 17 in / 43 cm
- MD/LG: 18.5 in / 47 cm
- 100% polyester
This lightweight Fastpack 20 allows you to move fast in the backcountry with a durable design that checks all the feature boxes. True to our roots, it uniquely fits like a vest with water bottles up front, but distributes weight like a pack. Upgraded with Infiknit™ and FastFlow technology to increase the backpanel's breathability and moisture wicking. This do-it-all pack also has plenty of dedicated external storage, a roll-top opening and a full-side external zipper for easy access to anything inside.
Sizing at Chest:
Maximum Torso Length Sizing (measure at the high point at top of shoulder down to the natural waist):
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
We understand that it can be hard to get the perfect fit when shopping online, or sometimes what was delivered wasn't exactly what you want. Maybe you just changed your mind. For all full priced articles*, no problem, just contact us and we will offer you a replacement or a same value product swap - it's your call.
We only ask that items be returned in their original packaging and original condition (as used items can only be returned for manufacturer defect), within 7 days of purchase, and *not be special discounted items or use-by items.