A FAVORITE FOR MOVING FAST AND LIGHT IN THE BACKCOUNTRY OR ON THE TRAIL
Ultimate Direction - Fastpackher 30
- Large front storage for water, phone, maps, glasses, or food
- Unique zip-down main compartment for total access to gear
- Roll-top closure expands or compresses to secure varying capacities
- Large external stretch mesh pockets for quick access
- Sliding rail sternum straps
- Removable and height-adjustable T-hook waistbelt for heavier loads
- Easy access pocket with keyfob
- MonoRip Mesh is very strong, but extremely breathable.
- Daisy chains for securing extra gear
- Two large side pockets for larger water vessels
- Water bottles not included
- Volume: 1861.22 in3 / 30.5L
- Height: 17.0" / 43.2 cm
- Width: 8.5" / 21.6 cm
- Length: 7.5" / 19.1 cm
- Weight: 1.3 lbs. / .6 kg
- XS/SM: 24 - 37.5 in / 61 - 95 cm
- MD/LG: 35 - 42 in / 89 - 107 cm
- XS/SM: 14.5 in / 37 cm
- MD/LG: 16 in / 41 cm
- 100% polyester
The lightweight, women's-specific fit FastpackHer 30 allows you to move fast in the backcountry with a durable design that checks all the feature boxes. True to our roots, it uniquely fits like a vest with water bottles up front, but distributes weight like a pack. Upgraded with Infiknit™ and FastFlow technology to increase the backpanel's breathability and moisture wicking. This do-it-all pack also has plenty of dedicated external storage, a roll-top opening and a full-side external zipper for easy access to anything inside.
Sizing at Chest:
Maximum Torso Length Sizing (measure at the high point at top of shoulder down to the natural waist):
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Please note however, clearance sale items are not returnable. Sold as seen.